Congratulations John

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by super_sop, Jul 20, 2006.

1. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

Ive just been doing the ol' chanel hopping thing on telly, when i came across the RHS show at Taton Park.
    Who should i see beeing interviewed but our (Wem's) Solo Euphonium Mr John Roberts.

Unfortunately i didn't catch all ofthe interview but after checking out the shows website I saw that John had won an award The Silver-Gilt Flora award for his back to back Garden.

So a huge well done to John:clap:

This is Johns 1st show their since he started his own Garden design buisness Grass roots design.

Keep up the good work John:tup

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    John Roberts
    Taton Park.Who
    John Ive
    RHS
    Wem
  3. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Congratulations John :clap: :clap:

I know over the years John has won many top awards for his garden designs, but this one must be a bit special. He was made redundant towards the end of last year, and the majority of the band persuaded him to go 'self-employed', so to achieve an award of this nature in the first six months of starting his own business is pretty impressive.

Well done John.

;)

4. Di

Di Active Member

Congratulations John. :clap:

5. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Yey! Well done indeed - I saw him being interviewed too, he's famous!

6. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

ooo me and my mum went to tatton park flower show today! saw all the back to back gardens! they were all very impressive! :clap: congrats to them all!

7. twigglet

twigglet Member

Whoop whoop! Parentals are on the way there as we speak to have a look, sure it is fabulous!

xx