Congratulations Bream Silver Band

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by GingerMaestro, May 22, 2006.

1. GingerMaestro

GingerMaestro Active Member

Can I take a moment to congratulate the Bream silver Band and their conductor Huw Cole on a great result at the Weston Own Choice Contest and esspecially to their 8 year old baritone player Rhiannan Who in her first 2 contests has now picked up a 4th at the areas and a 1st at this contest Well Done!!

Lets hope this rich vein of form continues with you through to the Finals

Good Luck

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Bream
    Congratulations
    Rhiannan Who
    Huw Cole
    silver Band
  3. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

May I too add my congratulations to Bream and especially to sister Tracey and brother in law Tony!

4. QAD

QAD Member

Thanks Chunky and GingerMaestro,
    Looking forward to the National Finals now.... whatever the testpiece is going to be....
    It's like waiting for xmas
    Huw

5. Forest Gump

Forest Gump Member

congratulations to all at bream ,good to see a forest band doing so well and good luck at the nationals from you friends at berry hill.
    stuart:clap:

6. Kiz7

Kiz7 Member

Quite a day for Tony! You have to feel a bit sorry for the band's regular principal Euphonium player who kindly moved over to play 1st baritone to cover a player on holiday and he finds his understudy winning the section's soloist prize! Should make for an interesting band practice tonight - who will sit where??

7. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Tony will sit where Tracey tells him! :wink: