Confessions!!!! You know who you are????

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Tara, Mar 12, 2004.

1. Tara

Tara New Member

Who's phone was it going off during Stanningtons performance at the yorkshire area? You silly fart!!!!! Time to confess....

Can anyone please enlighten Barnsley Building Society Band how our Eb bass player (jordycolin) has got suspected gladular fever?

Anyother confessions?
  2. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

oh no poor Colin!! :cry:
  3. twigglet

twigglet Member

Well he was drinking flaming sambuca with us and looking friendly with a certain young lady (no names mentioned)
  4. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

oooo your gonna be in trouble elin! :lol:
  5. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

Isn't Glandular the one they call "The Kissing Disease"????
  6. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Arh, but if you remember Colin's throat was hurting already (Elin came up with scientific reasoning as to why a flaming sambuca would help)
    ......thus the cause must be pre-areas :wink: !
  7. bagpuss

bagpuss Active Member

That was no lady Elin!!!!!

Sounds like someone is trying to shift blame possibly???? Looking for justification for something perchance?? Trying to look innocent perhaps??? :twisted: :oops: :lol: :twisted: :oops: :lol: :twisted: :oops: :lol: :twisted: :oops: :lol:
  8. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Nope, not at all. Just filling in some details for those who weren't there.... :?
  9. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Uhoh! Miss Emma Fogerty has permeated themouthpieces defences in my enforced absence.... (note the spelling of geordie em...)

I am still alive, and yes i do have Glandular Fever and have been locked up in Sheffield Uni Clinic (mini-hospital thing) since Tuesday. I was rescued today by my parents and am now recovering at home.

Glandular Fever can be transmitted in several ways, including kissing, but can also be caught from dirty pint glasses, cups, plates and according to the bumph i have, bath-towels :shock: :?

It also has a 4 - 6 week incubation period....

I should be well in a couple of weeks, but have a 6 week ban on alcohol!!!

Cheers for the sympathy everyone..... :(
  10. twigglet

twigglet Member

awww poor colin... mwahahahahahaha
  11. HBB

HBB Active Member

Nah... Richer Colin... No more rounds! :D
  12. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

ahhh, i guess that means i have to drink fir you then at the north west areas! ;)
  13. floral_dance

floral_dance Member

Hope you feel better soon :(
  14. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

Get well soon Colin
  15. timbloke

timbloke Member

And what about this one.... you know who you are, both caller and callee, and both have posted on this thread.

Own up little boys.
  16. mmm wonder who that could be?

im keeping stum :lol: .......for now!!! :twisted: :twisted:
  17. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Sorry Tim, I failed to see the notice that said "No Mobile Phone Calls Can Be Made From The Bar"

I maintain my innocence, I was calling the callee a good 1/2 hour after you said you were going to be playing. And they should have had their phone off anyway!! NOT MY FAULT :!:

8) :twisted: :twisted:
  18. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

Mobile Phone Confession

Well done Tim that's got one out of the closet. Now it just needs Square to confess and his sin will be forgiven. Come Square you know who you are.
  19. timbloke

timbloke Member

But if you stop and ask yourself, who is the bandsman/woman you know who is most likely to leave their phone on during a performance....

20. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

OK it was me :oops: Felt awful about it. Totally my fault not Colin's. Anybody who saw a strange bloke with his head in his hands on the steps of St. George's Hall, that was me.

Big praises to Stannington Band who were incredibly nice about it (and even gave me a lift home in their bus!