Conductor / Euph / Trom / Bass

Discussion in 'Deputies Available' started by Steve, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Steve

Steve Active Member

Hi all,

Looking to get out and about a little bit but nothing to full time over the coming months.

Played to the very highest level (B&R, Grimethorpe, Sellers full time) on pretty much any instrument horn down and a highly experienced concert and contest dep.

Also available for conducting and band training, be it covering rehearsals , sectionals, concerts etc

Own vehicle and willing to travel if expenses are covered etc.

Please PM me or text me on 07967 630939.

Thanks,
    Steve March

2. hi steve, your inbox seems to be full.
    Your more than welcome down to us for any off the above! Hebden Bridge Band (Champ sec).
    Were currently looking at new concert music and posible own choice test piece's. we practice on mon and wed night's in mytholmroyd on Cragg Road (top lands Business park).

PM or 07814739791

Thanks

Rick Cowens

3. Frank H

Frank H New Member

Hi Steve, Frickley South Elmsall band (1st Section), currently have vacancies for solo horn and euphonium.
    We are a friendly and ambitious band, wishing to build on our 4th place result at this years area contest, at our first attempt after promotion into the 1st section!
    We rehearse in south Elmsall on mon and thursdays 8-10pm.

For more information, please e-mail me on frankshoyland@aol.com , facebook me at frank hoyland, or ring me on 07712200382.
    Hope to hear from you!!!

FRANK HOYLAND
    ---------------------------

MD. - FRICKLEY SOUTH ELMSALL BAND.

4. Steve

Steve Active Member

Hi all,

I will be relocating to Leicestershire this month, so all of the above still applies but if anyone in the Midlands is in need then give me a bell.

Thanks,
    Steve