Conductor Available

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by The Wizard, Nov 11, 2006.

1. The Wizard

The Wizard Member

Conductor available for any 2nd 3rd or 4th section band in the North West of England.

25 years experience conducting at this level. Recently resigned after four and a half happy and succesful years with previous band. Now looking for a new challenge.

Will consider any vacancy in the North West of England.

Feel free to PM me.

Many Thanks.

2. dyl

dyl Active Member

After some discussion, a number of posts have been removed from this thread due to their off-topic content - this has been done in order to bring the thread back to its original topic.

However, we would though like to point out the following tMP rule to you 'The Wizard':

We are aware 'The Wizard' that this is not the first, nor indeed the second time that this particular advert has been placed in various threads, so in future can we please ask that you bear the above in mind, and should there be any change in your circumstances then simply post an update to your exisitng thread.

Any further off-topic replies to this thread will be removed on sight.

Thanks.

The tMP Team.

3. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

I'd just like to apologise to "The Wizard" publicly for any offence my earlier posts on this topic caused.

(I know this is a bit off-topic but I'd appreciate it if you could leave it up, mods. Thanks :tup )