Conducting Diplomas

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Sharpy, Apr 1, 2005.

  1. Sharpy

    Sharpy Member

    Im thinking of doing a conducting diploma and was wondering if anyone had one or would recommend one. Im looking at doing the DipABRSM or seeing if I can use my work from Uni so I can skip to LRSM. Any ideas?
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

    Find more discussions like this one
    Diplomas Im
    Conducting Diplomas
  3. Naomi McFadyen

    Naomi McFadyen New Member

    best ones I've seen are the ones from ABRSM....
  4. Bryan_sop

    Bryan_sop Active Member

    Not sure about conducting, but for performing you can use your degree for a substitute and skip the DipABRSM to do the LRSM. For the performing, you have to prove that you did a final recital/performance so I would assume you would need to prove that you've done a satisfactory amount of conducting during your degree.

Share This Page