Concert Folders

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by David Pegram, May 19, 2005.

1. David Pegram

David Pegram Member

Can anyone advise me on where to buy a set of concert folders.I want the ones that open like a book with a pocket in each side.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Concert Folders
    anyone
    ones
    set
    concert
  3. WorldofBrass.com

WorldofBrass.com Active Member

We do those.
    They will take A4 size sheets of music in the pockets.
    I'll see if I can post a picture here soon.

4. BIG Paul

BIG Paul Member

I would be interested as well. so look forward to seeing picture

5. WorldofBrass.com

WorldofBrass.com Active Member

OK, here's the image.
    We've had these done because The Salvation Army Triumph and General Series parts have become A4 size just like Festival and Unity Series.

We've had them done based on Salvation Army band scoring so we don't have Repiano and 3rd Cornet folders although it will be easy enough to get some made up if we have a firm order.

They cost £22.95 each and for £1 per folder we can do additional lettering (e.g. band name).

6. groovy

groovy Active Member

If you want another option my brother has just bought himself a folder for music for a few quid which has pockets in it. Light but not very sturdy - but might be what you are looking for. http://www.whsmith.co.uk/whs/go.asp

7. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Don't forget to ask your local Printers/Bookbinders for estimates. Our band recently purchased 40 handmade leather folders (in band colours) with the band name printed in gold leaf on the front cover from a local Printer in Shrewsbury. I can't remember the exact cost but I think they worked out about £14 each.

;)

8. BIG Paul

BIG Paul Member

Thanks roger the others seem a bit pricey at £23.00 each

never thought of getting them made.

9. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

You could always buy ours, half the players wouldn't notice as they never bother to put the music in the concert pad and just take their whole rehearsal pad on stage!

10. eflatbassman

eflatbassman New Member

Concert Pads

You could always buy ours, half the players wouldn't notice as they never bother to put the music in the concert pad and just take their whole rehearsal pad on stage!

Except the Basses of coarse ! :clap:

Eflatbassman