Completely new website and email address.

Discussion in 'Computer Corner' started by mikelyons, Aug 13, 2008.

1. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Hi All,

I just want to let you all know that I have handed over the Old Hall Brass website to the band and created my own personal site. This also means that I no longer have an oldhallbrass email address.

The new address is mike@mike-lyons.co.uk. Eponymous, wot! :)

My new website, if anyone would care to go and have a look, is at www.mike-lyons.co.uk or www.mike-lyons.org.uk.

It is not actually finished yet, but it is, like tMP, well on the way.

Any constructive comments would be appreciated.;)

Mike

2. mikelyons

OK guys, I don't understand. This wasn't meant as an advert, just a heads up to people that I've changed my web and email addresses. Does that count as advertising? :dunno:

3. paulspud

paulspud Member

HI Mike,

Good luck with the new website! Thanks for the link to Old Hall's new one, and did I see some pics of us rehearsing for Blackpool 2007?

Anyway, a sincere thanks for all the work you did on the previous Old Hall site, it's a thankless task sometimes!

See you soon

Paul S

4. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Mike,

The thread was moved because we have always put notices for websites (be they personal or band-related) here. Granted, it might not be the most obvious place to put them initially, but we see classifieds as the best fit for them within our forum structure.

Hope this helps.

Ian

5. mikelyons

Thanks Ian.
    Thanks to you too, Paul. Good luck and don't forget to ask if you need me to dep. :)