Complete Noob Alert!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Greg1138, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Greg1138

Greg1138 New Member

Hi all - thought I'd pop on and say Hi.....have been browsing a lot looking for ideads on Cornet Solos so thought it only polite to say thanks and a How Ya Doin'....

Sadly my cornet solo hunt does not go well - nothing really "blowing my skirt up" at the moment, so any suggestions welcome! My favourites are Georgia on my Mind (which I finish on a Super-G), Virtuosity (complete with loads of mucking around and the Super-F on the end), Post Horn Gallop (on a post-horn, or hosepipe, or urinal, or chair-leg....you get the picture) and Share My Yoke (played sensibly and with lots of heart!). Any suggestions welcome!

Principal Cornet with a UK non-contesting band (and I like it that way!) and have no intentions to move....:biggrin:

Greg

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Georgia on my Mind
    UK
    How Ya Doin
    Post Horn Gallop
    Cornet
  3. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Hi Greg.

Whats the post horn urinal finish on? - Super P?

I did try to conjure up a picture of you playing your urinal whilst balancing on a chairleg with a hosepipe blowing your skirt up, of course played sensibly and with heart :D
    That takes great virtuosity!

4. Greg1138

Greg1138 New Member

8) That joke's gonna get used now, you realise?

:D

5. towse1972

towse1972 Active Member

It all sounds very impressive... and trumpetey. Are you a secret Winton? Fishing for compliments?Trying to impress us? (I have to admit, i am impressed!)
    :clap:

6. Greg1138

Greg1138 New Member

Hehe - nooooo - not a secret Winton (thank goodness!!) - just letting you experts out there know what I do in case any of you have any cool suggestions

:D