Comments from the Owner....

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by TheMusicMan, Feb 21, 2006.

1. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Excellent news MM, when do we all get our free issue of BBW with Dr Murray Atiken running naked through Oxford street with a placard saying "Sorry tMP and MM" :D

2. rutty

rutty Active Member

That's good news John, glad it's working out to your satisfaction :)

Hope that things would out well for Rhodri too. It must be particularly galling and unpleasant to have your reputation dragged through the mud in such a public fashion. Have you heard anything else from your ex-band about that?

3. hellraiser

hellraiser Member

Thanks rutty.

It's not nice having to defend yourself in newspapers, on radio and so on against such ridiculous and false allegations.

The people who made the allegations have not shown up on the media to explain their actions, nor do they seem willing to apologise for their shameful behaviour.

This has been a completely unnecessary dark chapter in the band's otherwise proud history.

Thanks to all the bandspeople out there who've been supportive in this difficult time.

I really hope this is the last message or letter I'll need to write regarding this matter.

"It's music that matters..."

Last edited: Mar 25, 2006
  4. sevenhelz

sevenhelz Active Member

Haven't read through the thread so apologies if this has been mentioned... a certain well-known cornet playre told me they don't hold with online forums as there is too much room for gossip. That's fair enough - they stay away from the forum, but they don't thrust their views upon anyone else. I wish everyone could be like that; if it's not your thing, just don't do it.
    Not really adding much I suppose but hey, I'm sorry to hear the site has been insulted in such a way.
    xx