coldplay @ bolton

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by lloydmcwalters, Jul 5, 2005.

1. anyone else go to see coldplay at bolton last nite ?

was actualy mint , they played all the new albuim and half the old album , the support werent bad either , plus they shot the video for fix you !! while me and mi m8s were in the air coz some kind massive man picked us up !

2. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Wasn't there and really green with envy that I wasn't!!

Did listen to X&Y on the way home from band last night though and had "Fix you" going at full blast

3. jonford

jonford Member

Was thinking about seeing them on the Tuesday but agreed to help out a certain youth band instead! saved myself some money tho! :D

4. McChambo

McChambo Member

I went to the Coldplay gig on Monday night - thought it was amazing. Chris Martin was simply fantastic. Traffic was a nightmare though, before and after.

Much better than the Oasis gig I went to in Manchester on Saturday, where the crash barrier split at the front of the crowd just as Oasis were doing the intro for 'Turn up the sun' - a 20 min delay followed, which was used as an excuse for loads of girls getting their baps oot on the giant screens!! So I guess it wasn't that bad after all........... ;-) just a shame Noel couldn't really be heard.

5. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

I didnt go to watch but I got stuck in the traffic on the way to band :p