Coda Finale 2003

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Brian, Apr 9, 2003.

1. Brian

Brian Member

Anybody out there use Coda Finale 2003..I'm having some little problems, and my manual is in Thai / English, with the most part in Thai..Which if you don't read Thai can be a great problem on it's own.
  2. Fishsta

Fishsta Active Member

3. HBB

HBB Active Member

Yea, I have

and I'm @ school at the moment. The whole help file is in the PDF format, so it'll be an extremely large file ..........

............ in w.e. at the moment, fun(!)

I'll see what I can do Brian .... don't you just h8 sibelius! :D
  4. picju96

picju96 Member

Where are your easter holidays then? We've got another 2 weeks off school.......
  5. HBB

HBB Active Member

There's only 2 lessons and some big assembley ------------ what is the point *scorns, becuase I'm using a skool comp. and its strange!!*
  6. jobriant

jobriant Member

There are two Finale mailing lists where people are generally quite helpful. Both arwe based in the USA. If you want to subscribe, here's how:

To subscribe to the finale [lower case f] list at yahoo groups, click this link:

(I hope that comes through as a link. :? )
    Keppler: The 2nd one is now, Jim! As far as I know, the board doesn't support mailto: tags

Leave the e-mail blank, and click [Send]. You'll get a message back from Yahoo to confirm that you really do want to subscribe -- just follow the instructions in it.

The other Finale [Capital F] List is housed at Sam Houston State University. To subscribe, go to this web address:

Then just follow the instructions for subscribing.

The Sam Houston list is by far the busiest, and has given me much useful information, but I remain subscribed to both.
  7. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

this thing supports html doesn't it?

<a href=""></a>

obviously not!

click here for a quick mailto!
  8. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

That was the first thing I tried Neil..
    I believe it's an admin option to disable it.. but I could be wrong.