Coalburn Silver Band - Drumkit Vacancy

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by daniel_beadle, May 27, 2007.

1. daniel_beadle

daniel_beadle New Member

Edit: for current vacancies and contact details please see most recent posts

Friendly and busy third section band currently have vacancies for the following players:

Baritone
    Cornet
    Euphonium
    Percussion

The band rehearse Tuesday’s 730pm-930pm and Sunday’s 7pm-930pm and are located off the M74 in Coalburn, South Lanarkshire. An instrument can be provided and transport may be available if required. We would also welcome any other players who wish to come along. For more information please PM me or email our band secretary Susan Tough - secretary@coalburnsilverband.org.uk

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
  2. daniel_beadle

daniel_beadle New Member

Current Vacanices

Coalburn Silver Band currently has vacancies for cornet (including Soprano) and percussion players.

The bands rehearses Tuesday’s 730pm-930pm and Sunday’s 7pm-930pm and are located south of Hamilton/Motherwell just off the M74 in Coalburn, South Lanarkshire. An instrument can be provided and transport may be available if required. The band has a busy calendar for the year with contests and concerts planned. We would also welcome any other players who wish to come along. For more information please PM me or email our band secretary Susan Tough - secretary@coalburnsilverband.org.uk

Thanks

Daniel

3. daniel_beadle

daniel_beadle New Member

Coalburn Silver Band currently has vacancies for 1 Front Row Cornet, Repiano & percussion players (tuned & timps)

We rehearse on Tuesday and Thursday nights from 7.30-9.30pm in our band hall in Coalburn, South Lanarkshire. An instrument(s) will be provided and transport could be available if required.

The band has a busy calendar for the year ahead with concerts and contests planned. For more information please message me through this forum or email me at secretary@coalburnsilverband.co.uk.

Thanks

Daniel

4. daniel_beadle

daniel_beadle New Member

Coalburn Silver Band currently have a vacancy for a principle cornet player due to our previous player moving due to work requirements.

We rehearse on Tuesday and Thursday nights from 7.30-9.30pm in our band hall in Coalburn, South Lanarkshire. An instrument could be provided if required and transport could also be available.

The band has a busy calendar for the year ahead with concerts and contests planned. For more information please message me through this forum or email me at
    secretary@coalburnsilverband.co.uk. All enquiries will be treated in strictest confidence.

Thanks

Daniel

5. daniel_beadle

daniel_beadle New Member

[HR][/HR] Coalburn Silver Band currently have a vacancy for a tenor trombone player.

We rehearse on Tuesday and Thursday nights from 7.30-9.30pm in our band hall in Coalburn, South Lanarkshire. An instrument can be provided if required and transport could also be available.

The band has a busy calendar for the rest of the year and for 2012. For more information please message me through this forum or email me at secretary@coalburnsilverband.co.uk. All enquiries will be treated in strictest confidence.

6. daniel_beadle

daniel_beadle New Member

New Vacancy at Coalburn Silver Band

Coalburn Silver Band currently has a vacancy for a drumkit player. We rehearse on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7.45 – 9.45pm in Coalburn, South Lanarkshire.

If you are interested or know someone who might be, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by email to - secretary@coalburnsilverband.co.uk, contacting our Band President, Alan Court on 07727 648208 or messaging myself through this forum.