CMFCB Uniform Amnesty

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by huggie, Dec 9, 2011.

1. huggie

huggie Member

Due to a current shortage of walking out uniforms and a recent influx of new players the Carlton Main Frickley Colliery Band are holding a uniform amnesty. We are appealing to anyone who may have any items of uniform or instruments or anything else that belongs to the band, to get in touch and arrange for these items to be returned, no questions asked!

If you have previously been a member of CMFCB or helped out in the past and have any of these at the bottom of a drawer, at the back of a warbrobe, in the boot of a car, etc. please could you get in touch to arrange for the items to be returned either by PM or send me a text on 07412509138

Rest assured there won't be any recrimination - we'd just like to get as much of our stuff back as we can. Replacing these items puts quite a strain on our resources.

Thanks in anticipation
  2. Thirteen Ball

Thirteen Ball Active Member

I always think it's sad when bands have to put 'Amnesty' messages out. I've always been careful to return all the band's property when I've moved on, and have most likely donated a few lyres and hymn books that I forgot I'd actually paid for myself over the years. And yes, 99% of it will be forgetfulness rather than intentional deceit, but giving everything you don't own back should be one of the first things a player thinks about when they move on.

Hope you get your gear back, Lee.