Clifton Trombone Choir Sunday 13/05/2005

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by trombo, Apr 29, 2007.

1. trombo

trombo Member

Clifton Trombone Choir (MD:Frank Mathison ex LSO)are meeting for the third time in 2007. We meet at the Clifton and Lightcliffe Bandroom at Bailiff Bridge near Brighouse.

We start at 2pm for a few hours trombone fun playing a unique mix of music from our varied library ( many thanks to Chris Houlding and BTS).
    All welcome for directions contact Steve Ford (tromford) on 01422 369847 or pm me or e mail

We look forward to seeing new participants on both tenor or bass trombone.

I look forward to your messages.
    ps Frank Mathison has promised to bring his leather bag full of manuscript arrangements.
    All welcome pm or e mail me (
  2. trombo

trombo Member

Clifton Trombone Choir Sunday 13/05/2007

The Clifton & Lightcliffe bandroom is situated on Birkhouse Road in Bailiff Bridge near Brighouse (West Yorkshire). Take the M62 to the Brighouse exit, then A644 into Brighouse centre. Follow the signs for Bradford. You will pass through a big roundabout near a large Tesco supermarket. Then follow the road signposted Bradford( A641).
    You will pass Errnest Dews garage (vauxhall & alfa romeo dealers) on the righthand side of the road about two thirds of the way between Brighouse and Bailiff Bridge.At the traffic lights at Bailiff Bridge turn right (A649) , then right again after approx 25 yards. Then sharp left into a large car park.
    This was fornerly a large carpark for a carpet mill.

The bandroom is at the top of the carpark on the right hand side(converted bowling pavilion).
    You will see offices where you turn right at the traffic lights.These were the carpet mill offices

If any doubts phone me on 01422 369847.
    Looking forward to seeing you.

Steve Ford
    Clifton Trombone Choir (Bones North)
  3. trombo

trombo Member

Clifton Trombone Choir 13/05/07 Tenor Trombones Needed

We urgently need Tenor Trombones due to holidays and band engagements.Why not come along and have a ablow with us.

Fuli details available,please pm me or phone on 01422 369847

Thank you for your interest and see you there.

Steve Ford (trombo)

Bass Trombone-YWO