City of Oxford Silver Band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by cornetcornetcornet, Mar 28, 2010.

1. cornetcornetcornet

cornetcornetcornet New Member

The City of Oxford Silver Band, based in its own newly refurbished bandroom in Cowley, Oxford, is currently recruiting brass and percussion players of all standards. We have instruments available.

The band is currently in an exciting period of rebuilding under our new conductor, Rob Fleming.

If you are interested in playing in a band with a fresh approach and enjoy making music, please PM me for more details.

2. cornetcornetcornet

The band has had a very good response to its recent recruitment drive, we still have vacancies for an e flat bass, a solo cornet and percussion. Any players on any instruments would be more than welcome though. The band has some new exciting events lined up including a performance at Blenheim Palace and playing at half times for Oxford United next season!

The band has a lot of instruments available and are very keen to expand our beginner band. So if you know of anyone(any age) who is interested in learning an instrument with the expert tuition of a former Fodens band player and Northamptonshire music service brass teacher please put them in touch with us.

either pm me
    or
    e-mail rob.fleming@hotmail.co.uk
    or
    www.cosb.co.uk

3. cornetcornetcornet

The City of Oxford Band have vacancies for 2x solo cornet players, e flat bass and percussion, in preparation for the the up coming contesting season, including the bands first outing at the LSC area for many years.

If you are interested in filling these vacancies in this friendly and sociable band, pm me or email rob.fleming@hotmail.co.uk

Other players are always welcome!

4. cornetcornetcornet

The City of Oxford Silver Band is rapidly improving!

We are on the lookout for quality players; in particular solo cornet, flugel horn and Eb bass.

We have a permanent professional conductor for all rehearsals, concerts and contests.

We are a very friendly and sociable band, going through an exciting period of development. We would welcome any players wishing to be part of our bright future!

PM me or email rob.fleming@hotmail.co.uk

5. cornetcornetcornet

The City of Oxford Band is looking for solo cornet players x2 and an Eb bass player.

We have an exciting line up of concerts planned, including one in the Oxford Town Hall.

PM me or contact rob.fleming@hotmail.co.uk