CiN Donations...

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by TheMusicMan, Dec 3, 2003.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi All

tMP Children in Need appeal - I need your donations/sponsorship in ASAP please!!

I wish to send a cheque off to the BBC early next week that will cover the total amount raised this year by all tMP'ers for the BBC Children in Need appeal.

Many thanks to those of you who have already done so. Please can I ask that you send any money you might have collected or the amount indicated on the sponsorship sheet signed at the recent tMP CiN Event and that wish to be donated to CiN through tMP to me/Roger by this weekend (Saturday 6th December). I informed the BBC at our recent event that I would send a cheque to them and have all monies colelcted in by ourselves by Monday 8th december 2003.

You can make your donation in several ways...

via the PayPal link on tMP e-Shop ->

or send cheque payable to to me at address here ->

Many thanks for your support folks... as soon as everyone has sent in their total amounts and I have posted the cheque off to CiN, I will post an update here as to the total amount raised by tMP'ers for CiN.

2. Trom41821

Trom41821 Member

Any news yet on the GRAND TOTAL for CiN? :eek:
  3. TheMusicMan

Extended the deadline for a week by request so we can get some more donations in. I'll update at the end of this week.

The amount recieved is still well short of the amount pledged though folks... can I politely ask that you get all monies in to me ASAP. Thanks.

4. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

sorry being having problems with this but will get it done before the new deadline
  5. leisa

leisa Active Member

6. picju96

picju96 Member

Me too!
  7. twigglet

twigglet Member

hopefully big twigge has sorted ours out, if not let me know
  8. Kari Anson

Kari Anson Member

Yikes - Miss Organised here had completely forgot too! Really sorry - postal order sent first class tomorrow along with tmp xmas card! Promise!
  9. Jo Elson

Jo Elson Member

Have we got a final total yet?
  10. Trom41821

Trom41821 Member

Do we have a total yet?
  11. TheMusicMan

Nearly there - I am still receiving cheques from tMP'ers and will post a total very soon...

Keep watching... :)