Christmas Trees

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by meandmycornet, Dec 7, 2005.

?

What type of christmas tree do you have?

1. Real Tree?....

30.0%
  2. or.... Fake Tree?

60.0%
  3. 0r.... Both?

10.0%
  1. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

We're putting our tree up tonight! :D

What sort of tree do you have? A real one? or a fake plastic one? :tongue:

Ours is a big plastic jigsaw puzzle! Each branch is colour coded and goes in seperately in its colour coded layer! and its decorated all red and gold with pretty yellow flashing lights :D

Don't you just love christmas?? :D

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    DWhat
    DDo
    :D
    Christmas Trees
    gold
  3. six pints

six pints Active Member

i dont have one :(

4. real tree all the way!! cant beat the smell of the gud ol' real one!! thats what makes christmas christmas!! :biggrin:

5. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

I love real trees but the cat ****es on it and tries to climb it, and LittleBabyBadger used to try and eat it (or vice versa) so we've switched to fake ones for the time being. Will get a real one again one day.

BMB
    xx

When Jessop-Smythe and I were living at home we stuck one of our little sister's trolls on the top of the tree to be an alternative fairy... suprising how many people just didn't notice green-haired troll in drag.

6. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

proper treein it all the way! nowt like spending a sunday being completely bored following parents around a squillions trees that all look the same for what feels like hours! then bringing it home, crawling around the attic to find the christmas decorations again.. then the fun part... puttin the christmas CD's on, and decorating the tree at the same time...

7. meandmycornet

thats what we're doing right now :D well were decorating our plastic one :D we're having a sing a long too our brand new christmas CD :D were just having a break at the mo, cos my brother has a black head :rolleyes:

8. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

We have three.... 1 real one in the conservatory.. smells gorgeous, a false one in the lounge, and a small fibre-optic one at the bottom of the stairs.

Here's Heather modelling the first two... :)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Come on.... show us yours :)

9. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Think my folks are having a real and a "fake" one this year.... so, my vote is both.... there should be an option :p

10. meandmycornet

So do you think by having three christmas trees that Father Christmas will bring you three times the presents? :rolleyes: We have our tree up in the conservatory all prettyful with its fairy lights :) and we have a lil teeny tiny christmas tree on the table in the front hall aswell :) and my mum even has an even teenier tinier christmas tree on her desk at work!!

11. gawber

gawber Active Member

I have a small fibre optic tree in each of my front bedroom windows, a large fibre optic in the front doorway and a 7 foot fake in the lounge. In all my life I've never had a REAL Christmas tree. I have some conifers in my front garden which I like to decorate with lights though.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    DWhat
    DDo
    :D
    Christmas Trees
    gold
  13. BOB_

BOB_ Member

i decorate my bass and put it in the corner of my room. it also fairs well as decor for concerts and buskin

14. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Although I like a real tree, when we got one a couple of years back we found it agravated Jonathan's asthma, so we stick with out artificial one instead.

Have a real one at work, though, and they've just delivered and decorated it this morning - better than last year's, all done up in crimson and gold, but not over-done, so the tree itself is the focus.

15. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Definitely a real one...Nothing better than going to the christmas tree place and picking your own, then trying to squeeze it into the car....It's all part of it!

We're not having one at all this year though :frown:

16. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

We have 3!

A big artificial one on the main lounge, a more slimline one in the dining room and a 4ft fibre optic in the porch.

We have a billion people round on Christmas day morning so we need a gazzillion trees to get all the pressies under! :biggrin:

17. HBB

HBB Active Member

We've got a fake one that has to be decorated pristinely, so Mum's gotta do it, or it won't go with the 'minimalist' theme of the house! :lol:

18. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

I have a fake plastic one (about 2' high!) that I use in my flat. I always go to my parents for Christmas though and they have a real one - so I've voted for both.

DaveR