Christmas Eve dilemma...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by twigglet, Dec 24, 2003.

Are you getting mullered for yule-ered??

1. Yes, of, vodka, vodka!

2. No..of course not am watching santa claus the movie with Aunty Ethel

0 vote(s)
  1. twigglet

twigglet Member

The dilemma is: do you go out and get trollied with friends on the eve that is christmas and then feel like a half squashed hedgehog on Christmas day.....OR do we save it all for the marathon that is Christmas day????

What you gonna do??
  2. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

how about vodka, you could always drink vodka? Vodka anyone???

Well it you get trollied tonight keep topping it up and dont sleep you wont feel like you just walked into a door, relised it was there and then you do it again and again to see if it hurts less!

so keep it up!!!! Problem solved!!!!
  3. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Last year I witnessed one family member (really big twigge) having a very enjoyable christmas eve, yet sadly a not so enjoyable christmas day as she spent it wrapped around the great white porcelain bowl.

However Twigglets friend Boy (not boyfriend, just a friend with comedy nickname boy) has offered to drive me.....I'm getting battered (like a piece of cod)
  4. twigglet

twigglet Member

and apparently it was all my fault, the innocent driver, for putting too many (i quote from the letter left on the kitchen table with rbt's broken shoes) 'portions of vodka' for them...

my turn this year though :twisted:
  5. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

I'm trollied right now!!!

I've been caroling. What can i say?? :guiness I love banding!

As IckleSop says, just keep topping it up!!

Merry christmas everyone! :D

Dawn x x
  6. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

Seeing as I've come from a wedding with the worst ever tasting champers (Omni blue), and I am about to go to a new year's party from hell (the host and hostess usually get drunk and do things in the front yard that should be reserved for inside the house), I think I'll stay dry this Christmas.

That and Jenny didn't budget me an alcohol limit.........stupid diet :evil:
  7. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I can honesty say Elin lived up to her promise and got drunk....last seen very drunk heading fro midnight mass and then texting people form my phone...all good!!!!
    Happy Christmas everyone!
  8. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Alas, I had to stay sober cos i was at my Grandads. However Elin's drunkness was painfully obvious from the text she sent me. It made no grammatical sense whatsoever.

Made a change from home where my local pub is just down the road from the church and where my family usually go to the midnight service. I lost track of time last year and missed the service (which was probably for the best) and rolled up at my front door absolutely hammered as everyone was coming back from church. was a tad embarassing!!!
  9. twigglet

twigglet Member

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ....i remember vaguely, and i apologise profusely!
  10. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

Speaking retrospectively, VODKA VODKA VODKA, wake up Christmas morning with no ill effects whatsoever much to the disgust of the rest of the family, and spend Christmas day trying to overtake the alochol intake of Christmas eve. Hell, I enjoyed it! :lol: