Christmas discount: 20% off brass band arrangements from RT Music

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by x9ret, Sep 30, 2015.

1. x9ret

x9ret New Member

Hello everyone,

Christmas is not too far away and so until 1st December 2015 I'm offering a 20% discount on total purchase when one orders 2 or more items simultaneously from my online sheet music download shop RT MUSIC LTD Shop
    Just enter the discount code XMAS20 to claim your discount as you check out.

Why not try out my new brass band arrangement of "Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel" ? Playable by good youth bands / lower section bands upwards, it is a modern 6/8 rock-ballad take on this traditional advent carol.

It begins with a solid rock ballad 6/8 beat, which accompanies some nice yet mysterious chords. The first verse's melody is taken by the cornets and euphoniums. The trombones take the second verse. After the full sounding second verse chorus, the third verse contrasts completely. It's much quieter with just the middle band led by the melody on flugel. Finally the cornets emerge with bell-like sounds to bring in the final majestic verse and repeated chorus. It ends with a return to the mysterious chords from the first intro. The arrangement aims to provide a rock ballad feel yet never letting go of the mystery...

You can listen to music software play this and my other arrangements on YouTube.

Also if you have any suggestions for me to arrange for brass band (public domain music only) then drop me a private message and I'll add to my to-do list.
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  2. x9ret

x9ret New Member

In my online download shop there are also now three trumpet play along mp3 & pdf solo sheet music downloads for Telemann Trumpet Concerto in D, Handel's Messiah (complete: 5 movements) and Mozart's Queen of the Night Aria. You can sample these play-alongs from my youtube play list here. With XMAS20 you buy two items and get 20% off the total price at checkout. Thank you.