Christian Linberg Trombone Resistance Balancers for Sale (Pre-used)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by trombo, Aug 3, 2018.

1. trombo

trombo Member

Christian Linberg Trombone Resistance Balancers for Sale (Pre-used).This is not being used as I currently only play bass trombone. GBP27.50 ovno to include postage in the UK.

Please pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail to make an offer. Also contact me you are interested and need further information.

Thank you for looking and I look forward to your replies.

trombo

Christian Lindberg Resistance Balancer
    Have you ever felt that for a certain passage you need a bit more resistance? Or a bit less? Have you ever felt too "brassy" in a church accoustic, and wish you could get the sound smoother, or darker? Well, Christian Lindberg has invented something that will make it possible to alter the sound in a remarkable way:
    With Christian Lindberg Resistance Balancer you can alter your sound and resistance in seconds, by easily wrap it around your bell!!
    • All the balancers, as you will notice, will produce each an individual sound, and without altering your playing technique you will be able to vary your sound in many many ways, which naturally will make you a more versatile player!!!

[​IMG]

2. trombo

trombo Member

Now reduced to GBP25.0 ovno to include postage in the UK.Please pm me or email:brassmattaz@gmail to make an offer. Also contact me you are interested and need further information.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice