Christchurch & Highcliffe Band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Lawrencediana, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Lawrencediana

Lawrencediana Member

Christchurch & Highcliffe Band require solo cornet, back row cornet, Bass Trombone, and BBb Bass players. Rehearsals Tuesday evenings 7.30-10 All other players welcome. PM me if you are interested

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    back row cornet
    cornet
    Rehearsals
    players
    BBb Bass
  3. Lawrencediana

Lawrencediana Member

Christchurch & Highcliffe Band although non contesting at present it is hoped that we will be back in the arena soon. We are looking for a Solo Euphonium Player and Solo cornets and soprano Practice 7.30 -10 on Tuesday evenings

4. Lawrencediana

Lawrencediana Member

Solo Euphonium Chair now filled we are now looking for a soprano and a front row cornet player. Rehearsals at the rainbow play school Lymington Road Highcliffe Tuesday 7.30 to 10. Please PM me if you are interested

5. Lawrencediana

Lawrencediana Member

Vacancies for Christchurch & Highcliffe Band

We currently have 25 players on the books but need to fill some chairs, We are looking for Solo Horn, Soprano and Solo Cornet all other players are welcome. We rehearse Tuesdays 7.30 -10 at The Rainbow Childrens Nursery next to the Christchurch Day Centre on the main Christchurch to Lymington Road in Highcliffe Dorset. Call in on rehearsal night or PM me.

6. Lawrencediana

Lawrencediana Member

Reshuffle

We are having to do a reshuffle in the band due to a couple of illness related issues. We are looking for a principal Euphonium Player along with a bass trombone and soprano cornet.

We rehaerse Tuesday 7.30 to 10 with a training group from 6.30 to 7.30 at the rainbow playgroup next to the Christchurch Day centre on Christchurch Road Highcliffe.

PM me if interested