Choir section seats at RAH.. any good?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by waynefiler, Sep 11, 2011.

1. waynefiler

waynefiler Member

Our kid plays perc and is at the nationals, are the choir seats any good and will we see him play?

please help

2. T Winch

T Winch Member

I always try to get seats in the choir for the national finals if they're available. They're great for listening and to be able to see everything that's going on and they're cheaper than seats in the stalls.
  3. Clyde Slider

Clyde Slider Member

Absolutely!! Best seats in the house!! Not only are you quite close to the bands, you can also see how the conductors operate - which is interesting in itself. Good luck!
  4. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

Wayne, we ALWAYS try to get choir seats, at RAH and Symphony Hall - you get the best view by a mile of the percussion and most brass players, and its always entertaining watching the MDs (and trying to lipread!) My preference for sound is the cornet side of the band, and as close to the front as poss.
  5. Daisy Duck

Daisy Duck Member

A gang of us from BTB are heading up to the Albert Hall to listen to the finals and we've booked choir tickets. Can't wait!
  6. waynefiler

waynefiler Member

Thanks all, but thanks to a great friend and a recent birthday, I'm going and in a box (how posh!)

Thanks all