Chocolate or kissing?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Big Twigge, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

2. MartinT

MartinT Member

I'm not sure they're measuring the right thing here... ;)
  3. euphojim

euphojim Member

But kissing is better for your teeth and what is more important to a Brass player?

4. Pops2501

Pops2501 Active Member

Kissing wins every time for me... Course, it's got to be the right person :oops:
  5. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Kissing is very bad for brass players. It relaxes the lips too much. When I played in a youth band we were officially banned from snogging for 2 hours before a concert :wink:
    Chocolate wins.
  6. Pops2501

Pops2501 Active Member

It would have to wait till after a concert then wouldn't it?
  7. euphojim

euphojim Member

No, this was just a ploy to get you to concentrate on the job in hand. Bet they didn't insist you ate chocolate before a concert!

8. barrytone

barrytone Member

Not sure, I heard of a championship section band that some years ago nearly sacked a player because he wouldn't stop snogging his girlfriend before a contest. Apparently he got on stage and missed several top notes and said his lip felt strange, he thought it was probably bruised through all the kissing. Don't know who he was but I'd love to meet him!

Love chocolate though but wouldn't eat it and then blow my bari, seen a mouthpiece totally clogged up with chocolate and when it was removed, phew, what a smell!
  9. T Winch

T Winch Member

Depends if its white chocolate
  10. lausonbass

lausonbass Member

kissing has to win everytime (it does effect your lip for playing, but it's worth every second)
  11. SuperMosh

SuperMosh New Member

Don't know about this to be honest. Two of our players were embracing embouchures prior to our blinder at the Midlands Areas (we came first by the way ;)) and this seemed to have no ill effects.
  12. jim

jim Member

Well for percssionists it dousnt matter either way!!!
  13. jingleram

jingleram Active Member

Ah well don't worry the discussion was about musicians anyway! ;)
  14. Rach_Horn

Rach_Horn Member

Kissing everytime :biggrin: :biggrin:
  15. leisa

leisa Active Member

LMAO to this thread! suppose it depends who your kissing really!! I'd defo go for kissing though!! am curious to know what type of chocolate they used...cant be a flake...they don't melt!!

Maybe we're buyin the wrong type of chocolate...:biggrin:
  16. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Chocolate is easier to eat on your own! :tongue:
  17. sonja

sonja New Member

but i'd much rather share kisses than chocolate!
  18. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

101 reasons why chocolate is better than a man/woman? ;)
  19. Rach_Horn

Rach_Horn Member

Chocolate kisses ;)
  20. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

I never said I was going to share my chocolate! :eek: I'm looking after my figure you know! :tongue: