Chinnor Silver - Vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by David Pegram, Mar 20, 2006.

1. David Pegram

David Pegram Member

Check latest posts for current vacancies

We clearly are not,but we are improving and next year Chinnor Silver will be promoted to the 2nd section.We are looking to strenghten our bass and cornet lines.You can ring me on 01844 352291 or PM me here.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2007
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Chinnor Silver
    strenghten
    current vacancies
    COLOR
  3. David Pegram

David Pegram Member

Bubble and Squeak

Chinnor Silver 2nd section 2007 are looking for a Bb Bass and a solo cornet to strenghten this happy outfit.For more details ring MD on 01844 352291 or PM me here.

4. David Pegram

David Pegram Member

Chinnor Silver

We require a Bb Bass and a Solo Cornet to strenghten our improving band (2nd section 2007).We are on the Oxon/Bucks border and are the best in the High Wycombe & Aylesbury area.We have a good selection of concerts and contests booked.GREAT group of players who enjoy their banding and each others company.PM me here for more details ,you won't regret the move.

5. David Pegram

David Pegram Member

Big ones Small ones

Chinnor Silver (2nd section 2007) want to strenghten the Solo Cornet bench and the Bass section.Great atmosphere in this hard working friendly outfit.Good book of Contests and Concerts.If you want to put the fun and enjoyment back in your banding this is the place.

PM me here or ring for more details and a chat on 01844 352291.You won't regret it.

6. David Pegram

David Pegram Member

Buck and Oxon players be aware

Chinnor Silver require a SOLO CORNET and Eb BASS to strenghten this vastly improved band (2nd section 2007).Great book of concerts and contests,so if your fed up with the same dross being dished out then contact us.YOU WON'T REGRET IT.

PM me here for more details.

7. David Pegram

David Pegram Member

Eb Bass

Following the arrival of 2 Solo Cornet players Chinnor Silver require an Eb BASS to complete our line up.Present player off to Uni.
    Sovereign bass awaits,great book of concerts and contests and we are a fast improving band.(2nd section 2007)
    Its a move you won't regret.

8. David Pegram

David Pegram Member

Join the revolution

Having welcomed new players to the Cornet line Chinnor Silver is looking to strenghten its Bass section.
    We are getting promotion to 2nd section in 2007 and need Eb or Bb Bass players to keep us on the up.
    Situated on the Oxon Bucks border we are in easy reach of High Wycombe,Oxford,Reading and Aylesbury with lifts possible from all.
    Great book of concerts and contests.
    STUDENTS coming to one of the Universities or colleges would be welcome.

PM me for details.

9. David Pegram

David Pegram Member

Bass players going to Uni?

Not the start of a thread but a plee.
    Chinnor Silver are looking for Bass players so if your coming to Uni at Oxford,Reading,or High Wycombe we would welcome you.
    Very friendly gang that plays and works hard.Lifts possible so give me a ring on 07887 717997.
    Good book of concerts and contests including Leicester,Leamington and Butlins.

10. Woodblock

Woodblock New Member

In the same vein, if anyone's coming to Oxford we started up a uni brass band last year and would welcome more players. Rehearsals are only Sunday evenings from 8pm (so you could play with Chinnor as well!).
    :)
    P.S. David if you ever need deps and cant find any from the local bands feel free to PM me and I can ask our players

11. David Pegram

David Pegram Member

Eb/Bb BASS Oxon/Bucks

Due to player going to uni ( GOOD LUCK OLI) Chinnor Silver (2nd section 2007) require one of the above.We are a fast improving band on Oxon/Bucks border,with a great book of jobs and contests including Butlins.If you are fed up with the same old jobs and seek a fresh challenge then PM me here or ring me for a chat on 07887717997.
    Its a move you won't regret.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Chinnor Silver
    strenghten
    current vacancies
    COLOR
  13. David Pegram

David Pegram Member

Soprano and 1st Baritone OXON/BUCKS

Due to increased work and family pressures Chinnor Silver are looking for the above a SOP and 1st BARITONE.We are 2nd section from 2007 and are looking to keep this improvement going.Easy access form Oxford,High Wycombe,Reading, and Aylesbury,also 5mins from M40.
    Please PM me here or ring in confidence on 07887 717997.
    Other players may apply as we have players willing to move around the band.

14. David Pegram

David Pegram Member

It's Carnival Time

CHINNOR SILVER REQUIRE Bb/Eb BASS to complete its line up.2nd section from 2007 so we will need your help to tackle the difficult test piece Carnival.
    Good book of concerts and contests including Butlins and Leicester.
    Great atmosphere in the bandroom.
    Easy access from Oxford,High Wycombe,Reading and Aylesbury
    Ring the MD in confidence on 07887 717997 or PM me here.
    IT'S A MOVE YOU WON'T REGRET.

15. David Pegram

David Pegram Member

Good People Of Oxon/bucks

Are you fed up with poorly attended rehearsals,disappointed by your last contest or wished your band contested then contact CHINNOR SILVER.
    We are looking for Eb/Bb BASS + IF YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH Sop AND 1st Baritone.as current players are looking for back row jobs.
    Great book of cocerts and contests including Butlins & Leicester (2nd section from 2007)
    PM me here for more or ring 07887 717997

16. David Pegram

David Pegram Member

Lazy Trombone

Chinnor Silver are looking for a 2nd trombone.Current player is getting lazy and just wants to twiddle his fingers on Baritone.
    We are going to be 2nd section from 2007 and are looking for a player who enjoys the fun side of banding but is willing to work hard and help move the band forward.
    For more deteils PM me here or ring 07887 717997
    WE are one of the fastest improving bands in the Oxon/Bucks area,so don't delay.

17. David Pegram

David Pegram Member

Many Opportunities

Chinnor Silver have possible opportunities on SOP,1st BARITONE,2nd TROM,2nd HORN and Eb/Bb BASS.We have a full band but a couple of players are looking to ease their commitments due to family and work pressures.
    With players in this very friendly,progressive band (2nd section 2007) willing to move around we invite applications from any of the above mentioned.
    PM me here or ring the MD on 07887 717997 for more details.

18. David Pegram

David Pegram Member

Great Chance in OXON/BUCKS

Chinnor Silver are looking to strenghen for our up coming promotion to 2nd section.
    We are inviting applications for all postions as players are willing to move and others looking to reduce their commitment due to work and family.(no ones leaving)
    3rd at Areas,2nd at Leicester don'miss your chance to join this progressive band.
    PM me here for MORE details.

19. David Pegram

David Pegram Member

Troms in Oxon/Bucks

Chinnor Silver invite applications for a 2nd Trombone.We are 2nd section from 2007,2nd at the recent Leicester contest and 3rd at the areas.PM me here for more details about this most progressive of bands. Others may apply as players are always willing to move around.

20. David Pegram

David Pegram Member

Big Boy Wanted

Chinnor Silver require a Bb BASS to complete our 2007 line up ,when we will be 2nd section.We are one of the most improved and forward thinking bands in our area.Good book of contests (including Butlins) and quality concerts ( we raised £2700 profit at our christmas concert) Don't sit in the 3rd or 4th section if you deserve better.

21. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

No ladies allowed, Dave? :biggrin:

22. David Pegram

David Pegram Member

Bass and Trombone

Chinnor Silver (oxfordshire) are a fast improving 2nd section band who having filled the 1st baritone seat with a player from a championship band are looking for a Eb or Bb Bass and a Bass Trombone.You will not meet a more friendly committed group of players who also know how to party.
    Good book of concerts and contests for this year and are hoping to go to French open 2008.
    PM me here or email via our website chinnorsilver.co.uk