Children eh?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by scotchgirl, Nov 13, 2008.

1. scotchgirl

scotchgirl Active Member

Now I have a cold....grrrrrr....anyone want my disease ridden children? Please? On offer, two for the price of one?

(this is a joke btw, just in case lol!)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    cold
    children
    anyone
    case
    joke
  3. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Assume only CRB checked people to apply? :wink:

4. scotchgirl

scotchgirl Active Member

heh heh heh ;) :D

5. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

They'll never be as bad as the disease infested hoards that are Freshers at University. Every year they bring new and interesting germs and viruses to test out my immune system.

6. andyp

andyp Active Member

No ta, already got three, who are generous enough to share their coughs and sneezes with Mum and Dad. Frequently!

7. bbg

bbg Member

How about a child swap? Providing your two cherubs are fully house trained, tidy up their things and go to bed at 7pm on the dot, I can offer you one grown daughter in exchange...............then YOU could pay for her blooming wedding next May?? Mind you, if you're really unlucky I could throw in a son as well- who plays drums. Loudly.

8. scotchgirl

scotchgirl Active Member

oh yes, they are fully house-trained (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha) - but as for the exchange, for a pre-wedding daughter - erm - no thanks, and as for the drum-playing son - I already have a drum playing husband - that's enough punishment thanks lol!

9. hicks

hicks Member

Is there any other way of playing drums?

10. Di

Di Active Member

Yes... buy a set of silencer pads for the accoustic kit or buy an electronic kit complete with headphones. :cool: You still get a thud thud through the bedroom floor from the kick plate, but the sounds is MUCH reduced. :biggrin:

11. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

Or you could make him go the Lee Evans route like in the Lee Evans Trio ;)

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    cold
    children
    anyone
    case
    joke
  13. bbg

bbg Member

Sorry guys - I can't "make him" go any route - he's 23 and bigger than me.......
    When he lived at home, we most certainly had "sound off" pads and a 10pm curfew, now that he's in his own flat , I don't think he plays much if at all there, out of consideration for the neighbours!

Back on topic a bit - Scotchgirl, have the children recovered or are you facing a "whiny" weekend? Ah, memories........

14. scotchgirl

scotchgirl Active Member

Nah - they're ok, but I'm still stacked up to the eyeballs with Sudafed and Paracetamol.....so the only whining will be from me lol! But then again, since I am a woman, and a mother, and not a man and a wimp - I will just 'get on with it' (ha ha ha ha ha - JOKE btw) ;) :D

15. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

Simple solution.... Kneecap him! :D

16. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

Why are you only joking? In my family it's the truth!!!

17. brassbandmaestro

brassbandmaestro Active Member

Ah, I've done that and bought the t-shirt, so no more please!!

18. louibelt

louibelt New Member

u can hav ma dad (John Belton) hes a bigger kid than eny1 and makes A LOT OF NOISE + hes not house trained :S

19. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Oh poor louibelt! Your dad should be house trained by now!
    He is a noisy big kid though - I agree :D

Welcome to tMP Belton junior