Cheshire Police band need a 2nd man down for the Whit Fridays

Discussion in 'Deputies Wanted' started by woolly, May 11, 2012.

1. woolly

woolly Member

Hi, if anyone out there fancies a slightly different Whit friday marching and playing with the Police band could you contact me.

We are desperately looking for a strong 2nd man down, the band is playing High Command.

If anyone can do it then you would need to attend a rehearsal ( Thursdays) to get you kitted out with Police band uniform and of course so you can get the feel of marching with the band, its a little different than most other bands but nothing too onerous I can assure you! Virtually all the band come from outside the Police nowadays so are all in the same boat.

Many thanks Dave 0785 789 5674
  2. eupho1

eupho1 Member

Hi Dave

Just a quick line to say good luck on the night. Not playing (well actually not playing with band anymore) this year but will give you a shout if I come across your band. Good choice of music, think band will do well with it. I was going to use that hence the request for it lol.

Best Wishes

3. woolly

woolly Member

Hi Steve sorry you're not playing, but thanks for asking me to root out high command, I had a look at it and decided to go with it this year.

Incidentally now sorted for s dep player on cornet. Thank you