Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Chris Sanders, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

Gonna win the title again, buying SWP, I have no doubt they can now beat Arsenals unbeaten record also...
  2. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Well, you'll have to beat your Hammers' hoodoo first...
  3. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Don't jinx the record...I had noticed they had go 27 or so without a loss, but was hoping nobody else would say anything.

As for SWP, still notconvinced it will happen... and I hate seeing clubs hardball Chelsea in a seems like because they know once Roman wants a player they can demand more than the players full value and get it, they do!!! Chelsea need to put out offers and leave them, full more chasing after them more.
  4. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

Its different with City though, Shaun Said he wanted to stay, the club want him to stay, so they rejected the offer immidiately. However, now that SWP has requested to speak to Chelsea, City will hold out for the price he's worth...

He's a big part of City's game, Keegan built the squad round him, so he's probably worth more to us than to anybody else...

However, Chelsea would be foolish not to pay the demands at any cost, he's a fantastic investment, he'll serve the club well, he's up there with the best young talent in the modern game...