Cheerio Guys, been fun

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by WhatSharp?, Jul 4, 2004.

1. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Well I'm FREEE! no more late night frantic posting! :D seriously though it's been a blast (and I STILL say the bed incident was HBB's fault :wink: ) and hope you all have fun! All the best to you all ... and Minstrel says bye too... err Minstrel? MINSTREL?..... umm BB I think I may have left something behind :oops: .......
  2. groovy

groovy Active Member

Plz tell me urz joking bout the rat :shock:
    Bye WS!!! x x x x
  3. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

bye WS, youll be missed.
    oh and thanks for leaving us the rat dude, the fridge is starting to look a little bear again
  4. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

See ya a strange way I feel like I know you and I've never even clapped eyes on you (except for the crap avatar you used to have!!)

It's been fun, well done for all your efforts, if you like i'll bring the rat out when I'm evicted next week.?
  5. trombelle

trombelle Member

hey y'all,
    im not trying to hijack WS's thread but i just wanted to add that im sad to go too!!! im sorry i havn't been on much lately but i've had a lot going on. it's been fun tho!!
    i leave for italy tomorrow so i won't be able to keep an eye on you all!!! be good, and PLEASE be careful!! (yes 2MD that means you, i won't be here to dish out the plasters anymore!)

anyway, good luck guys and thanks for being such a laugh

shell xxx
  6. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Cheers, I'm sure HBB will be more than happy to help you look after her (if you can find here, you may find her in the Jacuzzi, she seems to like it there!).
  7. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

Sorry to see you go! :(
    I'm sure you'll agree that we've all really gotten to know each other really well in the house, and it's always sad to lose a fellow Boc Bro member! :cry:
    Enjoy the outside world, and having your life back without the restrictions of BB! :wink:
    Cheerio! :(
  8. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

Aw Steve, the house isn't the same without you - but its cool to have the giraffe avatar back! Glad you left Minstrel behind... maybe she'll poo in someone's bed or eat one of Craig's shirts to get them back for nominating you! :wink:
  9. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Thanks Alex, at least now I have some free time to sort out the bands website (which I was getting a bit slack on) and keep the happy tMP day thread up to date!

:D looks like things are going to get interesting with Groovy on Holiday. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens!
  10. super_sop

:shock: I didnt nominate him :shock:
    and i like my shirts :cry:
  11. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there something tucked away in the rules about not discussing nominations on line :?: :shock: :twisted:
  12. dyl

dyl Active Member

Hmmm I think there is Peter! Think there's something tucked away in there about changing avatars aswell. :shock:
  13. super_sop

oh look im shaking so much!

Welcome to the revolution
  14. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

Viv la resistance! :twisted: (South park movie style!)
  15. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

now, where did I leave my wooden spoon.....
  16. HBB

HBB Active Member

To Alex: I think you'll find that i've hid all the wooden spoons, no more stirring for you young lady.

To Seedy: You can support us too, i'll give you the avatar! :D
  17. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

[woodenspoon]Didn't BOC Bro say that you could change your avatars once after winning that task earlier Ben? Or did I miss something when I was away...?[/woodenspoon]
  18. super_sop

he certainly did Kirsty (welcome back BTW) thanks for paying atention
  19. dyl

dyl Active Member

True Kirsty! Here's what BB said:

Oops! Looks like to me like a rule has been broken - and isn't there one housemate on a final warning as it is?
  20. super_sop

forgive me if im wrong Oh BB lookie likey, but i havent seen anywere were it says just how many warnings will be given!