cheerio for now..

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by vonny, May 17, 2006.

1. vonny

vonny Member

In just over 24 hours time myself and Keely will be setting off on our trip to Australia, spending Friday in Dubai and an overnight stay before heading off to Perth on Saturay morning, arriving around midnight. On Tuesday we are being collected from our hotel by a member of Perth City Concert band to go to thier rehearsal. On Wednesday morning we will be heading off for a 4 day tour, heading north to Kalbarri, Cervantes fishing village, Namburg National park, Pinnacles desert, Hangover Bay, Denham, Murchinson Gorge, Monkey Mia, Shell beach, Northampton, Geraldton and finally back to Perth. When we arrive back we will spend the last few days around Perth City.
    I'm sure i will have lot's to share with you guys, but for now it's cheerio and take care,

Yvonne and Keely x
  2. gawber

gawber Active Member

Have a brilliant time!!
  3. Di

Di Active Member

Bye bye. Have a super time and pack a bit of that sunshine and bring it back with you please. :biggrin:
  4. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

Apart from the length of the flight :eek: , I'm really jealous! Have a fab time.
  5. iancwilx

iancwilx Active Member

Go for it Vonny - you only live once and it's a short ride.
    I always say, if you don't do it now, you'll wonder about it forever !
    - Wilky
  6. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Yvonne... start a new thread with a title: "Vonny on what's happeing down under..." and keep us updated:)
  7. Harold.Wells

Harold.Wells Active Member

Have a great time you two!
  8. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

:eek: Good grief John,that's a bit forward isn't it?? She might not want us knowing whats.....oh, I seeeeeee! :biggrin:

Ok then, but surely some of our existing Antipodean members could do that for us anyway? :rolleyes:
  9. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

that sounds fab! hope you have a wicked time!

im quite jealous... i really want to go to australia, i think its on my list of where i want to go for my holidays, i think my list goes, cuba, java, australia...brazil might be in there somewhere too.. i can't remember

have a fab time!
  10. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

Is it just me.... or did you only get back from America not that long ago?!?! :tongue: I'M SO JEALOUS!!! I haven't been on a proper holiday (Pontins does NOT count as a holiday!) for years!! I'm too poor :( and my last holiday was all the way to cornwall :tongue: will somebody nice take me on holiday with them please? some where abroad and sunny? :tongue: