Cheer up,

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by bigmamabadger, May 24, 2007.

1. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    COLOR
    plum
    red
    darkorange
    SIZE
  3. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Yipee!!!! Single track roads, clogged up with caravans, driven by people who don't know where they are going. Meanwhile I am stuck here at home unable to drive, work and worse still not go to band!!

Happy Holidays to one and all!!!

4. msgiggles

msgiggles New Member

I am doggy sitting for my friend who is running the Edinburgh Marathon on Sunday -- yep she is mad !!! and i wish her all the luck in the world x Go girl !!!!!

5. HBB

HBB Active Member

OOoh.... me and my friends are off to edinburgh for the weekend tomorrow! :)

6. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Woo!!

Half term! The Masters! The Banter! No work for a week! Grade exam results!

What a good day it is today! :) :) :)

Edinburgh, good choice!!

7. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

...and its chucking it down. Poo. :(

8. gawber

gawber Active Member

I'm working night shifts Sunday, Monday & Tuesday so I will be sleeping through the Bank Holiday rain.

9. dyl

dyl Active Member

Sounds a bit messy! Nice and sunny here in Pwllheli............for now - rain on the way though. Lovely weekend in store for the invaders then! ;)

10. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

LOL!

TBH I don't care - spending next week up in the Lake District where rain is guaranteed, before driving down to the whits, so next week should be great.

Anyway, somehow grey, dull, miserable weather is appropriate as I'm in Coventry at the moment...;)

11. Leyfy

Leyfy Active Member

woo - 24 hours on a coach with 35 school children!!!

lol

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    COLOR
    plum
    red
    darkorange
    SIZE
  13. Lewis Chris

Lewis Chris Member

Yey, new job. Work three weeks have the half term off. Have fun with the kiddies Kim, glad my holiday is away from school!!! See ya at the beer night.

14. Leyfy

Leyfy Active Member

Looking forward to seeing your costume! Mine is ace!!

In fact, see you BEFORE the beer night cos I'm driving u ;)

15. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

And.....we've just sold our house for the asking price too...wooo. What a good day!!

16. NeilW

NeilW Member

We're off to Copenhagen for the weekend to celebrate the fact that way back in 1982, when the country was at war over the Falkland Islands, we got married! :sup

No child either - he's off to Yorkshire! :clap:

Neil.

17. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

It's always sunny in Pwllheli. Or is that just my rose-tinted spectacles of a happy childhood? :rolleyes:

18. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Nice & sunny here at the moment. Got band job on Sunday night so will be unable to go camping for the weekend (aw, shame...)
    Anyway it was more the link I was pointing to than the BHW ;)
    BMB
    xx

19. The Judge

The Judge Member

This weekend is the start of the TT motor cycle races here on the IOM. It's the centenery this year and there's 20,000 motor cycles travelling here, which is twice as many as usual. It'll be absolute mayhem. Heaven for bikers though. Here's hoping they don't get TOO wet during the fortnight!!

20. tam-tam2

tam-tam2 Member

This morning I had a long assembly, this afternoon I had PPA and now it is half-term.......wonderful.

A whole week to go kayaking and find time to take in the Whit Friday marches, it just gets better.:biggrin:

Have got some school work to do though!:(

21. Lisa

Lisa Member

Pwllheli....? That's a funny word...Is it a real place? :confused:

It's lovely and sunny here in Gillingham! And I'm spending my bank hol weekend going to a 40th birthday tonight and a beer festival tomorrow :)

22. leisa

leisa Active Member

arrr a couple of my flatmates are from the IOM and always go home for the TT i had never heard of it before but they work thourgh it i think cos its busy. one of them in barclays bank the other in a cafe lol (how random!)