CHEATING HOUSEMATES - Please read ..... NOW - Part 2!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by BOC Brother, Jul 27, 2004.

1. BOC Brother

BOC Brother Member

BB would like to announce to all tMPers who are taking an active interest in BB that two of our finalists are shameless cheats.

In the latest task, these two have even been given a chance to 'come clean' about their cheating - and yet again they insist on continuing with the pretence.

A few weeks ago, BB posted a task - a Tune Association Thread task where housemates were required to post within set time intervals - even during the night. This task was very do-able - if only some teamwork was involved.

To be fair, teamwork was involved, but the 'team' not only included 'poor' homicidalbennyboy and 'poor' super_sop - who, in their generosity 'volunteered' to post during the night, but the team also included a tMPer who is not only from outside the BB house, but is from a DIFFERENT COUNTRY.

Now, either a new supersonic jet has been invented in secret that only the above two housemates have use of, or there's been some cheating going on. BB thought the housemates were clever enough to know that BB knows where each post is made from.

I wonder what those who may have voted for the two think of their heroes now? tMPers please post your opinions in the BBLB forum.

The two housemates in question - homicidalbennyboy & super_sop have until 10pm tomorrow night to 'explain all' about this matter, or face SERIOUS consequences.

Thanks,

BB.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    BB
    tMPer
    tMPers
    sop
    BB house
  3. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

OK its time to come clean!

this task i feel is the one that really pulled everybody together.
    we really did work hard as a team on this one and yes we did inlist the help!

i felt that we had no chance at all of passing this task as it was impossible for the housemates to stay up throughout the night to post every 2.5 hours.

i made the desicion to contact all of the remaining house mates and put forward a plan. The plan was that two of us would had our passwords over to an overseas member who was willing to help us.

every housemate agreed to this and to keep quiet about it. i am really surprised that nobody said a thing about this and crdit should go to all the members concerned for keeping there end of the bargain.

i would also like to thankk oakiedokieofoz without whom we would never have been able to pass this task! thanks mate you did really well!

I think 2nd man down summed up this one up well in his essay in the last task thread

so there you have it BB i have come clean and as i am the one who instagated this i would like to take full responsability for any punishment that you wish to dish out. the others just went along with an idea that i had.
    i await your punishment BB :?

4. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

You punish one, you have to punish all three as far as I'm concerned.

Solidarity Brothers.

(But still vote for me please!!!)

5. BOC Brother

BOC Brother Member

Thank you for your explanation. There will be no punishment for this offence as it is quite a while since it happened. BB just wanted tMPers to be aware of the lengths some housemates were prepared to go to in order to pass the task.

Thanks,

BB.

PS. The 'giveaway' was when Mr. Oz, disguised as super_sop, decided to hold a conversation with himself within the thread - this after the real super_sop had posted a stern warning to the other housemates not to do so! Doh!

6. super_sop

thankyou BB for being so lenient.

i must admit i did chukle when i saw that Mr. Oz had been talking to himself!

Once again cheers Mr. Oz. we couldnt have done it without you.

7. super_sop

He said to say "He loved doing it!!"

Gosh Okie is such a really decent bloke!!