"Cheating" at contests

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by euphsrock, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baritastic

baritastic Member

Jon P, Jon P, Jon P.

His influence lives on, his posts were aggressive, argumentative, rude and condescending.

I've had a listen to the you tube footage and I must say on record that im far far far better looking, and there is no way inwoudl have split any notes in that performance. Steve Sykes should have won that solo prize hands down. (the Tred performance is also on the tube.)

Il take the glory though. From now on ease call me JonP. I can't imagine he wil sue mr, but if he does let it be noted that my spelling is definatly and without doubt worse than his ever was!

Defamatory remark removed, PB, Mod

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2010
  2. Brenda

Brenda Member

Like the aftertaste of a s**t sandwich.

3. Splitzer

Splitzer Member

You may not have liked it but you will never forget it!

I remember being JonP for a wee while a couple of years back. Just after the musicman scrap, which was the stuff of ledgend. ( anyone got a link to the thread?)

I'm JonP! (in the sparticus style).:clap:

4. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

uhm, unless JonP cheated at a recent contest:
    Topic please!

;)

5. worzel

worzel Member

Yeah, and I've got a video of the moon landing.

6. Pav

Pav Member

Woah there! Are we now saying that Tredegar didn't actually play at Wychavon and the whole thing was faked? Is this all some giant conspiracy, possibly funded by the CIA? Or worse, the Brass Band Registry?

7. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

Does this explain the 'alien autopsy' tribute theme to Tredegar's programme at Wychavon?

I'd previously put that one down to the influence of the Illuminati.

8. critic

critic Member

The thread as disintergrated into a farce .Get a life Tred won end of story

9. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

Come on, it's been farcical for pages... And Pav's post made me laugh even if it didn't do the same for you!

10. Pav

Pav Member

That's what the Sheeple would have you believe. We're through the looking glass here people.

The truth is out there.

11. worzel

worzel Member

yeah come on sheeple d'yah ever wonder why they need those tents huh..... ....do ya ... ....huh.... .... ...WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those lizard peeps can't communicate with their home planet without dropping their shape shifting disguises you duffuses. So they've come up with this oh so convenient excuse to hide away in a tent all day with a whole battalion of officials making sure they're not seen. Surrounded by hundreds of people trying to impress them with their playing while actually providing the perfect acoustic cover for their clandestine comms, what better cover can there be? Who'd suspect? It's so perfect it must be true. No wonder the results are a bit erratic. They're so busy drinking blood and plotting world domination with their Nibiru masters to score the bands properly, and everyone knows that the lizard people's ears don't have the same frequency response curve as humans anyway, duh.

Under the circumstances they don't do too bad a job really.

PS critic, it's a joke.

12. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

Is anything usefull going to be added to the thread, or should I just move it to Random&OT ?

13. nethers

nethers Active Member

move it to the incinerator...

14. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

I very much doubt it Jan. Locked!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.