Cheap vodka and imitation red bull, not a good combination!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Andy_Euph, Jun 19, 2004.

1. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

I feel quite ill this morning :!: :hammer

2. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

I think i'm dying!!!!!!!

As you can see I get a tad melodramatic when i've got a vodka induced hangover :D

3. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Get yourself some of the other amber nectar (ie Irn Bru). That does the trick for me... also have you tried a huge cooked breakfast with black pudding and haggis?

4. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

Will you stop trying to force that stuff on other people kirsty!!!!!

:wink:

5. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

cheap vodka and fake red bull? sounds like friday night with the students to me... hasn't really ever caused me too much damage, although I'm sure it's just waiting to catch me unprepared...

6. black pudding and haggis?!?!?!?! :wow
    truely a breakfast of champions (and Flugelhorn players as well it seems)

Unfortunatly - i'm a vegetarian now but from past experience i wouldn't turn down a breakfast like that!

7. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Umm.. this could be taken in 2 ways :oops: :oops: :oops: but I shall choose to take it in the "good food" way. Thanks! :wink:

8. I don't understand :cry:
    i left my brain on a bus somewhere

9. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

Andy I'm disgusted!

#1 - How on earth did you get the money to go drinking in the first place? :twisted: ;) :p

#2 - You feel rough on a vodka hangover? You should try a cider hangover! And then you should try a port hangover. Vodka hangovers are blessings in disguise! ;)

10. missflugel

missflugel Member

£3 bottle of Vodka from Tesco and a nice bottle of Kick (Tesco's own fake red bull) is what you want. Keeps you awake til 5am

Jo x

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    vodka
    red bull
    combination
    hammer
    imitation red bull
  12. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

a bottle of cheap vodka and 4 cans of guinness should do anyone for a night!

13. Laura

Laura Member

hey, I'm English and I love black pudding and haggis! Even had a haggis fritter at the europeans, was a tad spicey though. Mmmmmm haggis an mash........

14. six pints

six pints Active Member

u cant be as bad as geordiecolin last friday morn- its so pleasent to wake up to ur mate spewing in ur sink VERY violently at 8am! and neil did a good effort of not sitting on a chair at trevs!

15. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Here's your answers Dave

1) Meh found some money somewhere

2) Yeah tis worse when you have all mixed together :twisted:

16. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

it was broken!

17. Bryan_sop

Bryan_sop Active Member

Doesn't have to be cheap vodka and Imitation red bull, the real stuff is just as bad.

I woke up one morning on holiday in spain after an evening/night of drinking vodka and redbull (buy one get one free none the less) spanish night club measures of vodka too.

I had 5 staples in my head (I had no recollection of them being put there) and the mother of all hangovers, which is very unusual as I very rarely get any hangover at all.

Apparantly, I tried to have a conversation in french with the Spanish Ambulance man which was quite amusing. Going for the check-up a few days later at the local hospital was a challenge too. They told me to go to the same place that I went to before. Which I still had no recollection of.

Luckily, I am not a violent drunk, I just missed my chair and met with the bar on my way to the floor headfirst. :oops: :oops: :oops:

18. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

LOL...classic!