Chasm - another good flash game

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Daniel Sheard, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Daniel Sheard

Daniel Sheard Member

2. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

It's great! Can't do it though!
  3. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

finished it... took a while!
  4. Daniel Sheard

Daniel Sheard Member

The best thing is that the ****** cookaburra gets it in the end. Those pipes were driving me bonkers!

5. TuTuKu

TuTuKu Active Member

I tried it last night and couldn't get past the pipes as they kept flushing me out! and yes, that bird is very annoying and needs shooting!
  6. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

Awwwww he's well cute!!!!! :biggrin:
  7. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Go up pipe F... keep going straight until you come out a door, and when you first see the light at the end of the tunnel don't go into the light!! ;)

At least I think that's how I did it...
  8. Crazysop

Crazysop Member

I'm so stuck on the pipes they are flushing me out!!!! tried pipe f but kept getting flushed HELP PLEASE its bugging me now!!!
  9. Daniel Sheard

Daniel Sheard Member

Have you tried looking at the pipes from afar. There's a telescope which you can use. Look at one of the lower struts between pipe D&C and at pipe A mid-length. There are things there you can use to help you.

10. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

*pretends to have got as far as pipe D, C and A...* :confused:
  11. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

ARGH, will somebody tell me which pipes???? i have 24 friends trying to do it now, and none of them have got it
  12. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

have you found the bag on the rope slide?
  13. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

14. sevenhelz

sevenhelz Active Member

go up c, ignore the first four turnings, take the fifth - this will give you a break. then keep going left. wait for the water to go past and go straight on then left(i think; i forget if the last bit is perfect but most of it is)
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2005
  15. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Yay!!!:woo :woo :metal: Did it!!!

I guess it took me over an hour to do in the end

If you get to the pipes its actually fairly easy to finish from there - and as Lynchie says - don't follow the first "light at the end of the tunnel".
    A few hints: Use the telescope to plan your route through the pipes and look for ways to get out of the pipes when the water flows through them. If you can't find the telescope go to the clifftop that overlooks the dam (with all the pipes on it) and then come back down the path - in the bottom right corner of the next page you can just see the start of another path - I missed it at first. My best advice to get up through the pipes is to give yourself as much time as possible. ;)

Happy surfing!

Good game - enjoyed that one :tup
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2005
  16. TuTuKu

TuTuKu Active Member

WOO ace yay! done it!! took me ages!

SO glad that bird got it in the end... it deserved it good and proper!

Good game!