Charity Work

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by MissBraz, Jul 19, 2007.

1. MissBraz

MissBraz Member

Dear All!

I would like to start off by saying that if this is not in the right place then i am very sorry and you can move it if necessary.

I just wanted to make people aware on TMP what i am doing next year, which funnily enough has something to do with a charity.

In February of next year i am going to go to Brazil for three months doing volunteer work. This of course like much volunteer work involves money needing to be raised. This means that i need sponsors from as many businesses and people that i know, or as the case of TMP is people that have the same hobby in many ways (brass bands).

The total for my actual programme is £2972 this does not include flights or vaccinations.
    I have a leaflet which is available for me to post and a letter which tells more. If anybody is interested do send me your email or address and i will be able to contact you.

I am also doing events to obviously raise money which includes a disco, a sponsored silence for 24 hours (if you knew me you would be VERY happy about that and many more.

Please do not hesitate to contact me.

MissBraz

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches