Charity Work

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by MissBraz, Jul 19, 2007.

1. MissBraz

MissBraz Member

Dear All!

I would like to start off by saying that if this is not in the right place then i am very sorry and you can move it if necessary.

I just wanted to make people aware on TMP what i am doing next year, which funnily enough has something to do with a charity.

In February of next year i am going to go to Brazil for three months doing volunteer work. This of course like much volunteer work involves money needing to be raised. This means that i need sponsors from as many businesses and people that i know, or as the case of TMP is people that have the same hobby in many ways (brass bands).

The total for my actual programme is £2972 this does not include flights or vaccinations.
    I have a leaflet which is available for me to post and a letter which tells more. If anybody is interested do send me your email or address and i will be able to contact you.

I am also doing events to obviously raise money which includes a disco, a sponsored silence for 24 hours (if you knew me you would be VERY happy about that and many more.

Please do not hesitate to contact me.

MissBraz