Chapel-en-le-Frith Town Band, Midlands Region, 4th Section, Multiple Vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by AEHOWGATE, Jul 12, 2005.

1. AEHOWGATE

AEHOWGATE Member

Reformed last September, Chapel Town Band require Trombone and Horn players to complete our line-up for 2006 contests. We meet at the bandroom, off Willow drive in Chapel en le Frith, Derbyshire on tuesdays 8pm, If you are interested in helping us restore the fortunes of this band, please contact Aidan on 07817 191 255 :D

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Vacancies
    line-up
    contests
    players
    band
  3. CLAIRE SPONG

CLAIRE SPONG Member

The band has now been reformed for just over a year and have a thriving junior section, but are still lacking in the senior band. Positions we need filled are:

1 x Bb Bass
    1 x Eb Bass
    All Trombones
    1 x Horn (position flexible)
    3 x Cornets (again, positions flexible)

We would like to compete in the area in 2007 as we are too late to get a band together for March 2006.
    We meet at the bandroom, off Willow drive in Chapel en le Frith, Derbyshire on Tuesdays 8pm, If you are interested in helping us rebuild the band to it's former glory, please contact Aidan on 07817 191 255 or turn up on a Tuesday night.
    Junior Band Saturdays 1pm, all juniors welcome.:tup

4. CLAIRE SPONG

CLAIRE SPONG Member

Asked this before in the rules thread but nothing has happened... Can someone please change the title of this so it reads the title of the second post not just the band name or do I need to start a completely new thread (going against what the new rules say)?

Thanks

5. dyl

dyl Active Member

I don't think there's any need for a post of that tone do you? I'm only speaking for myself here, but I had missed your original post - which I've now located, and it doesn't really say that clearly what you want to change it to.

Anyway, I've changed it for you now, while we still look in to either amending the guidelines, or change permissions to allow users to edit their own thread titles within this category.

Thanks.

6. CLAIRE SPONG

CLAIRE SPONG Member

Sorry, didn't mean to be rude (didn't think I had been), I was just asking what I should do! I'm really sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to upset anyone!

7. dyl

dyl Active Member

No probs - was me who read it wrongly then!

Anyway, best of luck with your search.

8. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

To be honest, Claire, when I looked at the previous post I assumed someone had already changed the title, and that it already read as you wanted it to - sorry :frown: