Championship Section National Finals Test Piece announced:1,2,3,4 Section?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by ian perks, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

Ive just seen on 4BR that the National Final Test Piece as been announced for Championship Section Bands.
    How come it as been announced before the Lower Section Test Pieces when the Lower Section Finals are a before the Championship Section?:confused:

2. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

Er, if you're talking about this I suggest you read it a little more closely :wink:

3. Keith Stanley James Lever

Keith Stanley James Lever Supporting Member

The way I read it was that Music for Battle Creek by Philip Sparke has been chosen for the Netherlands Championships in December......... is it me or is it DOUBLE DUTCH !!!!!!!!!!!

4. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

you could have read it HERE is as well...
    :rolleyes:

5. stephenmrry

stephenmrry Member

Thats embarassing making that mistake haha

6. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

No its not an embarassing mistake i just made an honest mistake as didnt read all of what was wriiten;)

7. stephenmrry

stephenmrry Member

Hahaha just kidding ian i guess the excitment of knowing the piece is getting to you!!!!

8. johnmartin

johnmartin Active Member

An interesting comment in the 4barsrest story

"Could it be that we may hear more of it at other National venues around Europe in 2007? You never know..."

Sort of gives a bit more weight to a snippet of info I heard recently.

9. stephenmrry

stephenmrry Member

i heard its new commissions all round except third section however i could be wrong! as im sure ill be proven to be!!

10. Bass Man

Bass Man Active Member

The Nationals pieces will be announced on Kapitols website, www.kapitol.co.uk, on Friday morning at 9am. I can't wait to see what we've got!

11. dyl

dyl Active Member

Easy mistake to make Ian especially if things aren't read through properly! However, I'm sure this thread will come up in the next round of tMP Awards! ;)

But in the meantime, there are many other threads for you to discuss and speculate on the finals test pieces - feel free to carry on in one of them, cos this one is being locked!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.