Celebrity Big Brother 2007

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by HorniKaz, Jan 3, 2007.

1. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

Its that time of year again!! Anybody watching???

Can't believe that its a year since Chantelle rose to fame by duping all the other "celebs".

Ken Russell is off his head!! Quite literally. Do you think he's had one or two for dutch courage?

2. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

I am! :redface: I have sooooo much work to do by this time next week, so I really shouldn't be, but I can't resist it!! :rolleyes:

3. HorniKaz

All together now......

When I need you (tr la laaaaaaaa!!!!) :tongue:

4. gawber

gawber Active Member

I'm watching.......looks like it's going to be a goody!

5. Sopha

Sopha Active Member

I did! .. how comes theres no fit men in there this year and the only fit one is gay!! :eek: Typical ah lol!

6. brighteyed16

brighteyed16 New Member

Hiya, i have been watching it and omg that Ken Russell just has to go! to say they are celebs i have only heard of two which is H from Steps and Jo from S Club 7!!

7. HorniKaz

Surely you don't mean Neil "H" Watkins??? :eek: Fit?????? :eek: Sorry, nearly choked on my brew when I read that!! So funny :tongue:

8. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

surely its celebrity big brother 2007? :confused:

who are the housemates? I can't get on the website... must be just SO busy! :tongue:

9. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Oh God. Hand me a knife someone, my wrists need slitting. :rolleyes:

10. tenor_horn_18

tenor_horn_18 New Member

Well i've neva watched Big Brother at all not even Celebrity Big Brother lol. My sister and my cousin watch it from time to time when it's on and one of my friends neva misses it but to be honest i don't see the fascination. I much prefer I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!!! :)

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Ken Russell
    Chantelle
    time of year
    Celebrity Big Brother
  12. Di B

Di B Member

Best entry by far has to be 'Face' from the A-Team.

That is a real celebrity! Even arrived in an A-Team-esq van.

I think Germain Jackson will be funny to watch since he has left all his servants at home and has issues with germs....... I'm certain he didn't know what he was signing up for.

13. Bass Man

Bass Man Active Member

Aaaaaargh, not Big Brother again, my girlfriend will insist on watching every episode. I might even have to practice

14. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Pass it to me when you've done, I'm finding cutting my heart out with a spoon is taking too long!

15. Pops2501

Pops2501 Active Member

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ditto!!
    xx

16. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

Not again. Has there been a single day in the last 5 years without some sort of 'reality' programme. With people wanting to become celebs or faded celebs trying to regain some celebrity.

Cant they build a big island out in the atlantic surrounded by an opaque dome and send round a questionnaire asking if people have ever been on or applied for these programmes, round them up and send them out to see and lock them there without any cameras.

17. Sopha

Sopha Active Member

I think big brother rocks although the fact it takes like half of your life up lol!
    but now soapstar superstar and just the two of us are on at once whats the point of that ah?

18. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

But think of the player you could be, if you practiced instead of watching Brain Dead TV.

19. TUBBYTHEBASS

TUBBYTHEBASS Member

Bass Man To Pratice That Will Be A First

20. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

thats very poetic Dave! Its rhymes! Beautiful!

21. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

So it does. Shame I didn't mean it to be. Anyway what are you doing here? Get back to studying.

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Ken Russell
    Chantelle
    time of year
    Celebrity Big Brother