Celebration Concert

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by itomli01, Apr 22, 2006.

1. itomli01

itomli01 New Member

Cinderford Band
    (Musical Director Bill Jarret)

PROUDLY PRESENts
    AN EVENING
    with special guest

BRETT BAKER

http://images-partners.google.com/images?q=tbn:r7lUDcP4vjiFdM:http://www.blackdykeband.co.uk/bdb/2003/mtb/bbaker.jpg

Worldwide Acclaimed Trombonist
    And Principal Trombone Of The Black Dyke Band

and the

St.Anthony's School choir

AT THE

Royal Forest Of Dean Theatre

FIVE ACRES, COLEFORD
    Gloucestershire

on the

Saturday 6th May 2006
    concert starts at 7:30pm
    doors open at 7:00pm

TICKETS AND INFORMATION CAN BE OBTAINED
    FROM THE FOLLOWING CONTACTS BELOW AND ARE PRICED AT:
    £5 ADULTSAND £4 OAPS/CHILDREN

Free coach transport available from Cinderford!
    Book your seats when you buy your tickets to avoid disappointment!

TICKETS ARE Available FOR BOOKING From

BAND SECRETARY RUTH DAVIES 01594 563884
    WEBSITE EDITOR IAN TOMLINS01452 723518

Or Any Of The below Links!
    [ mailto:CinderfordBand03@aol.com?subject=Concert Ticket Enquiry ] [ http://www.cinderfordbrassband.co.uk/contacts.htm ] + add link

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2006
  2. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

D'ya know... it does frustrate me when I see super ads for concerts like this, placed free of charge here on tMP - that all help your band promote your concert or event, but those in question can't be bothered to put a link to tMP on their bands links pages as a gesture of saying thanks despite all other sites being mentioned there... but not the site that they freely use to advertise their concert...

Sheesh.... I do wonder why I bother on times...:frown:

3. DocFox

DocFox Supporting Member

Two posts -- probably both concert announcements. Will not log on again until the next concert announcement and will never see your post.
    :pig

4. itomli01

itomli01 New Member

Website Link

:eek:
    Dear Sir,
    Just a quick reply to a message that was left for the band. For a quick reference, some paid website companies that work on the behalf of there customers do not always upload to there websites instantly. It may take a while, but I can happily say that we were waiting for the upload to finish on our web links page and this is now done. Front Page is not always that forgiving.

Sorry for the delay of 1 day

It is off my chest now and now happy!
    :D

Ian (Website Editor)

5. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Ian - thanks for doing this of course, but if it were not for the fact I posted as I did, are you sure you would have updated your band link pages? 4BR, BB et al were already on there... :(

Still don't see it though. Oh.. and you'd do much better with Dreamweaver or something other than MSFP...:)

6. DocFox

DocFox Supporting Member

I concur -- MSFP is not a proper program for anything but the barest of web sites -- and probably not all that great for that. Dreamweaver or Adobe Go Live are extremely better and worth the extra cost -- just in the time and headaches you will save.

Jim