Celebration, BT Band

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Columbo, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Columbo

Columbo Member

Does anyone know where I can Purchase, preferably online, a copy of Celebration by the BT band recorded early 90's. I lent it to someone and they lost it!! Lesson there!!

Pete Shaw plays a great solo on there and an almost perfect rendition of London Overture where they had just won the nationals 1st section on it. Also John Maines plays a unique arrangement of Georgia on My Mind (Love to get hold of music for that, well done Mainesy!). PM me please with details. Cheers.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Celebration
    rendition
    anyone
    copy
    band
  3. Columbo

Columbo Member

Can MOD please change thread name to Celebration, CD by BT Band early 90's. SO as not to mislead readers. Cheers.

4. SaddLad

SaddLad New Member

5. Columbo

Columbo Member

Good job I checked the link, I thought you were being arsy!! Cheers Sadladd!

6. Columbo

Columbo Member

Sorted. Cheers. And they take Paypal. Website recorded and very useful . Cheers for that Sadladd!

7. SaddLad

SaddLad New Member

Glad to help - sounds like a bargain at £4.99, might buy it meself

8. Columbo

Columbo Member

Its a cracker!

9. Mephi

Mephi Member

Shame I didn't see this earlier, might just have a spare knocking about in a job lot of CD's we have Jason. Would have had to empty the shed to get to it though and in this weather!!

10. basebonetone

basebonetone Member

Celebration

Listen to the bass trom-awesome lol!!

11. philram

philram Member

That you Robbo?? Judging by the modesty it must be!!!! Actually theres loads of wrong notes by the Bass Trom...arr arr! Its the super sop playin you need to listen to!!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Celebration
    rendition
    anyone
    copy
    band
  13. basebonetone

basebonetone Member

hehe xxxx