Cash.4.trumpets - Immaculate Boosey & Hawkes Sovereign Eb Tenor Horn.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by scot12, Aug 9, 2013.

1. scot12

scot12 Member

We have a very special Boosey & Hawkes Sovereign Eb Tenor Horn available. The original 'round stamp' much sort after Horn in stunning silver plate finish. The instrument can only be described as immaculate.

We also have the following.....

Besson Sovereign BE955 Bb Baritone in stunning silver plate finish. Quite a late model with the latest Besson emblem on the bell.

Getzen Eterna Bb Flugel Horn in stunning silver plate finish. Around 1yr old in fantastic original condition.

Catelinet CFH10 Bb Flugel in lacquer finish. A Brand New pro level instrument with 3rd slide trigger at a reduced cost. Immaculate/ Unmarked condition.

All our instruments are listed on ebay - user name cash.4.trumpets with full descriptions , images and an attractive starting price.

Thanks.
    cash4t 9 8 13 007.jpg cash4t 9 8 13 006.jpg cash4t 9 8 13 003.jpg cash4t 9 8 13 002.jpg

2. Mello

Mello Member

[QUOTE=scot12;841997]We have a very special Boosey & Hawkes Sovereign Eb Tenor Horn available. The original 'round stamp' much sort after Horn in stunning silver plate finish. The instrument can only be described as immaculate. Great to see one of those again. This is the model with the short inner main slide legs , which I have mentioned before. In my opinion , the best Hn B&H ever made. Almost wish I was playing again. Gordon Higginbottom

3. Zacros

Zacros New Member

Hi, is the Boosey & Hawkes Soverign Tenor Horn still available for purchase? If so, can you PM me an indicative price please?
    I've been looking for one of these for ages, and had to settle for a Yamaha Neo for which I'm not amazingly happy with the sound to be honest.

Cheers
    Chris