Cardiff or bust!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by 2nd man down, May 31, 2004.

1. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I'm off to Cardiff now to see my Glorious Blue and White Gods in the Div 3 playoff Final.
    Please, please let us win PLEASE!!!!

:terrier :terrier Come on you Terriers :terrier :terrier
  2. impycornet

impycornet Member

Congratulations to Town winning promotion in a Nailbiting Penalty Shootout !
  3. stephen_clapton

stephen_clapton New Member

i guess your a little drunk now then............................?????
  4. impycornet

impycornet Member

Not me !! Having a day off the booze today after drinking my bodyweight in Stella at Cambridge Sat & Sun !!!
  5. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

What a day in Cardiff!!! :D :D

ooh to be a ...ooh to be a terrier!!!

Atmosphere was great, match was superb, but nailbiting, and the terriers came through in the end!!!!! :D

AVE IT

:terrier :terrier :terrier

Worth getting up at 6am for...
    'The greatest team in football, the world has ever seen and its Huuuuudersfield Town, huddersfield Town FC!!

6. 2nd man down

'AVE IT!!!!

I do feel for Mansfield tho, on balance of play it was pretty even stevens, and apparently that goal should have stood...still that's football and no-one can say that Huddersfield never get bad luck...this time it was just our turn to be the favoured one.

Onwards and upwards for the Terriers, Bring on those Bantams, Tigers and Tykes

:terrier :hammer :terrier :hammer :grnsm :hammer :terrier :hammer :terrier :tup :guiness
  7. louise0502

louise0502 Member

Oh my eyes!
  8. 2nd man down

I KNOW!!! :p :p
  9. The Cornet King

hey do you get Arthudder in your profile??
    Doesn't seem to want to let me do it...

i think he's getting a bit restless :cry: :terrier

oh and for everyone who has no doubt been on the edge of their seats since Thursday :roll: Terry made a full recovery with the help of a huge syringe :shock:,,10312~529314,00.html
  10. yeah and those tykes will take some beating ya know Crawf (stud muffin ;) )..

i hear they have some really good, rock hard stewards there too so if you go to support - you better behave yourself ;)
  11. 2nd man down

Oh I wondered how long it would be before you showed up on here!! :roll:

( need to be extra vigilant with this one!!!)

How you doin' chick?
  12. 2nd man down

All I did was copy and paste the code for him from an edited post (but i could only get it to work in the signature bit).
    Good news about Terry, he certainly looked fighting fit yesterday!!
  13. sunny_jimbob

sunny_jimbob Member

Aye, there's gonna be a few Yorkshire derbies in DIVISION TWO next season aren't there! We'll just have to make do with playing Dirty Leeds and Toytown. Yay!

s_jb - controversy? priceless!
  14. blue_smarties

blue_smarties Member

Felt really sorry for Mansfield, they're my dad's team and I went to Cardiff to watch them. Have to say, Mansfield were the better team right up untill the second half of extra time and were unlucky to throw it all away with two shocking penalties! :?
    Looking forward to watching Huddersfield take a good stuffing at Hillsbourgh! :terrier
  15. 2nd man down

never gonna happen...div 2 is just a stepping stone to the 1st now...shame we'll pass Leeds on the way.
  16. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

:D :D :D

Careful, Garry supports Leeds ;)
  17. The Cornet King

No point Garry deluding himself any longer though :lol:

Leeds are a side in tatters, going only one way...but to make any leeds fans fell better, we'll wave to you as we pass you on the way up! :D

AVE IT

18. Yo, crawf. yeah im all good thank you. looking forward to this friday. hope to see you out and about.. wanna big hug!! ages since i've seen you!
    What did you think about our website.. our 2nd man don is a lot better than emley's! ;)
    love ya really
    (can't believe you tried warning mods. about me... im hurt.!)
    love to all emley and have a good rehersal tonight...

oh and after some reading, i hear gary has voted you as one of the key peopple in the band... i hope that means he's not going to try and dump you at the side of the road like he did last whit marches!! :shock:
    we'll keep a look out for ya - just in case. you're always welcome with me love! :lol:
  19. ps check our website again n sign the guest book if possible please!!

20. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Well done Terriers!!!
    Will definately try and get up to the McAlpine to see them stuff the Franchise next season!!