CARDIFF - HERE WE COME!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by MRSH, May 17, 2004.

1. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

************COME ON THE EAGLES************

My throat is sore and my emotions are drained. But, watch out Cardiff, the Eagles are coming.

What a performance from Palace. Down to 10 men and Sunderland players diving everywhere. But we stayed strong and came through in the end.

So proud of the boys. One game to go - then it's the big guns.

Fingers crossed.

More alcohol needed.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    CARDIFF
    Sunderland
    EAGLES
    Palace
    size
  3. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

AHA well done Palace. First Playoff finalist decided.
    Good Luck to The Terriers tommorow night, well crush Lincoln and be in the 2nd Division next season and then playing Leeds the year after in Division one.

4. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

1000th post :D :D :D

Leeds staying in Division 1??? :lol: :lol: No way!!

Then we can look below us when we are first division and Leeds are division 2! :D
    Just a season to wait. Look forward to the day.

Up the mighty terriers

:wink: :D

5. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

255th post :D

Yea that could happen too but i wasnt wantin to offend any leeds fans

6. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

Congratulations Palace.
    Cuffed to nuts for you. Just hope you turn over those pansies from Portaloo Road, providing the hammers don't do it first.

Hope to see you with us in the Premiership next year!!

7. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

good thing there's no away goal rule in the playoffs eh? Well done to Palace! And good luck to Ipswich tonight, I know all the Norwich fans on here secretly want you promoted! :wink:

8. andywooler

andywooler Supporting Member

Brilliant result - I just hope we don't have to go through the same torture tonight!

See you in Cardiff Matt!

9. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Well done to Palace. But can I just confirm I have no desire secret or otherwise to see BFJ and the binmen promoted. Thank you.

10. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be there in a corporate box - Waahay. If not, it'll definitely be the terraces with everyone else.

11. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

Hear Hear!!! :evil: :evil:

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    CARDIFF
    Sunderland
    EAGLES
    Palace
    size
  13. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Well Done Palace. No hard feelings from when you (and that Freedman geezer :evil: :evil: ) relegated us from Div 1.

14. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

Morgan?
    Jackie?

15. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

Dougie as it happens. (But you did know that, didn't you :wink: :wink: )

Very underrated player.

16. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

All I can say is THANKYOU, by keeping the mackems down where they belong for another season you have cheered me up no end.... And the manner in which you did it was even better. A team of Geordies couldn't have tried harder to inflict more misery on the mackems...

Comical last minute goal that should really have been disallowed scored by a 10 man team..

3 missed mackem penalties when they had the shootout at their mercy...

The decisive penalty being hammered home by a player, who by all rights should have been sent off in extra time...

FANTASTIC!!!!

Also note the attendance - 34,536 - the so-called diehards from that small town in durham?? couldn't even muster a capacity crowd for a play-off semi final. :roll:

17. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Oh deary me the mackems got knocked out :twisted: found this news out in the middle of a club in Newcastle last night.... cue many more drunken, happy geordies than usual

18. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

Well I would've preferred Ipswich in the Final but, hey, well played West Ham.

Good game.

And yes, Andy, I will see you in Cardiff. I hope it was worth missing band for :wink: :wink: :wink:

19. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

and here was me thinking this was about rugby league... :evil:

20. andywooler

andywooler Supporting Member

just back from the game - and what a game! Can't talk or hear at the moment, a real cup final atmosphere!
    Thanks to the Ipswich Fans - not only were you good sports, I learnt a few things about Delia Smith which were news to me!

Bring on those Eagles!

21. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

She can cook?

22. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Well done West Ham, Norwichs' glorious season just got even better last night. As for Ipswich fans being good sports, I'll keep my opinion on that one :evil: :evil: As for songs about Delia, well thats just plain jealousy.

Well done once again and now looking forward to a great final.