Canterbury Brass (Christchurch - New Zealand) - Vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Canterbury Brass, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Canterbury Brass

Canterbury Brass New Member

Leopard Coachlines Canterbury Brass are a busy A-Grade band based in Christchurch, New Zealand.

We currently have the following 4 vacancies...

Front Row & Repiano Cornets
    2nd Baritone
    Eb Bass

Our current playing compliment consists of a number of 'POMEs' and we are usually able to provide practical support to anyone wishing to take the plunge and emigrate here to Chch.

Christchurch as a city presents excellent opportunities especially to those 'in the trade' as the city continues it's extensive re-building program following the 2011 earthquakes. From a day-to-day living point of view all services (water, electricity, gas) are in full availability to all residential areas. The city continues to be a great place to live and is excellent for young families and those seeking adventure in their extra-curricular activities.

Applications or enquiries can be made by PM or by contacting our PR Office Adrian on +64 21 081 72782 (please bear in mind that we are generally around 12-hours time difference from the UK so please don't ring between 10am-7pm GMT).

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Christchurch
    New Zealand.
    Canterbury Brass
    B
    Front Row
  3. andyh

andyh Supporting Member

I'm sure Canterbury Brass will forgive me for mentioning that New Zealand, especially South Island, is a beautiful part of the world to live, especially if you value clean air, uncrowded roads and fantastic scenery. I'm sure now that the Christchurch re-building program is under way there will be a huge demand for all types of skilled trades for a number of years and this might make it easier to emigrate. Not for me, sadly (too old) but that won't stop us planning our third trip next year which as before will start at Christchurch.

Andy

4. Ex-Pat BBb

Ex-Pat BBb New Member

Hey Andy

You're absolutely spot on, the South Island is stunning and this is easily the best decision my wife and I have ever taken. The band have been magnificent in their support with our move and getting set-up here on arrival. It really helped to have people on the ground when we were going through the job application process and dealing with Immigration NZ before we set-off from the UK.

We'd be delighted to welcome you to a rehearsal if you fancy it.

5. Canterbury Brass

Canterbury Brass New Member

A North-Eastern horn player has recently been in touch by PM, when I replied their inbox was full.

I have further info for them so if it's you and you're reading this, have a clean-out