Cancer Research CD recording 2010

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Mesmerist, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Well-Known Member

In the last weekend of January 2010 there will be a CD recording taking place in the Portsmouth area. This is being set up and organized by Mr Phil Gerrard for Cancer Research with all profits going to the Charity. Verwood Concert Brass will be involved if needed but Phil has had promises of help from some "big" names in the Brass Band world. To maximize the impact of this CD if anyone wishes to take part or offer help please would you get in touch through pm to me. Many thanks.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Cancer Research
    CD
    Phil Gerrard
    CD recording
    place
  3. Mesmerist

Hello again. Thank you for the responses already received. Phil has asked me to put his email and mobile number on here so I hope I am not breaking any TMP codes here;
    Phil Gerrard - 07786036080
    gezza-rocks @ hotmail . com

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2009
  4. Mesmerist

If you are having problems with Phil`s e-mail then here is mine as well ;
    wendy . johnson @ hotmail . co . uk

Thank you for the support this is getting already. This is going to be a must buy CD!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2009
  5. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

If you don't both want blasting with spam I'd ask a mod to 'change' the email addresses so they don't get swamped by bots....so to something like wendy.johnson@_no_spam_hotmail.co.uk ;)

Good luck with it.

6. Mesmerist

Thank you Keith I am a bit of a computer innocent!. Please could you do what he suggests one of you kind Mods? And Phil`s as well please. Thank you.

7. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

something like this?

8. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

That'd do nicely ;)

Thanks Jan....having seen the state of some of my earlier mailboxes it'd be a shame to pollute these well meaning people :D

9. Mesmerist

This is getting a good response so far so we are now looking to arranging a social event on the saturday night. Portsmouth is a good night out! Looking for new ideas to raise money for Cancer Research, perhaps a Brass Band themed auction if anyone would like to send me ideas, suggestions or items? My phone number is 01489 557376