Canada Tour Summer 2010 -Players Required

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Trumpet Major, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Trumpet Major

Trumpet Major Member

Hello
    The Band of The West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service is undertaking a tour to Nova Scotia, Canada on 5th August 2010 for one week.
    We have a strong band going but are short on horn (Tenor OR French),Trom and
    Tenor/Alto sax. However any of these would help if not all are available.
    This is a trip which we are self funding and have been raising funds through busking/ extra work etc. However, there is still an amount of money which would need to be paid by the individual.
    This trip is the first visit of a UK Fire Service band to another Fire band in Canada and so is of some importance.
    There are some good engagements planned, lots of social activities and we are looking forward to a great experience.

If you are interested, please do mail or call me. We do not really want to discuss payments on a website but I will be happy to put you in touch with our treasurer.

This is going to be a superb trip with a great bunch of folks who will welcome you with open arms.
    If you are free in the 1st/2nd week of August, fancy a trip to canada and want to meet a new group of friends then this may just be the trip for you.

My contact details are below
    Thanks
    Louise