Can You Park a Car

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by MRSH, Sep 2, 2008.

1. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

[FONT=&quot]So you think you're a good driver ... huh? Let's see how well you can park a car! Click on the link below.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Use the 4 arrows on your keyboard, and the space bar for brake.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]This is truly[/FONT][FONT=&quot] addictive:-[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    http://www.107.peugeot.co.uk/peugeot.swf[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    FONT="
    FONT
    quot
    SIZE
    COLOR
  3. leisa

leisa Active Member

how ace but no i keep hitting other cars

4. leisa

leisa Active Member

backing into it is easier though

5. johnsop

johnsop Member

That is EXCELLENT!!!

I did the whole game in 1min 52, and I thought I couldn't park!!

I didn't even kill the dog at the end!

6. I got to the third level but I know I can't park - thats why I managed to hit an X5 a couple of years ago, ooops!

7. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

Never wise to prang an expensive car... I reversed very gently into the rear wheelarch of a new big Audi something in the band car-park at the start of August last year, which had been bought by a guest cornet player for his wife. I wanted to keep it off the insurance, but the owners took it back to the dealer to keep the warranty intact - they replaced the relevant bits with new parts - £750, ouch! So it went on the insurance, after all, bye-bye first year of NCB...

So there we are, unfortunate incident, but their Audi made as good as new, and I couldn't have been asked to pay any more for it, while also receiving regular ribbing from the cornet player and dire (but jokey - or so I thought!) warnings about what his wife thought. Karma reset, and indeed pushed back slightly beyond what was reasonable, one would think...

Then about a month ago, the same cornet player was depping with us again, and this time his wife came along to the job. After we'd played, she insisted on being introduced to me, specifically so that she could let me know how angry she was with me about the car incident, leading to one of the most surreal and awkward conversations I've ever had - half of which was a reasonably normal conversation with the cornet player, and half of which was his wife being aggressively rude to me, the two halves being pretty evenly interspersed. Very strange!

8. Di

Di Active Member

61.2. Not bad. :rolleyes:

9. themusicalrentboy

themusicalrentboy Active Member

80.4 for me which to say I can't/ am not allowed to drive is quite good.

10. brassbandmaestro

brassbandmaestro Active Member

There's a similar game on mousebreaker.com. That's addictive to!!

11. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

Oh dear.... good job it wasn't a real car !

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    FONT="
    FONT
    quot
    SIZE
    COLOR
  13. LeDragon

LeDragon Active Member

You should have told her to wind her neck in mate - you had paid for the damage to be repaired after all.

14. JesTperfect!

JesTperfect! Member

I reversed it in, and it just didn't do anything!! Just sat there til time was up!!!

15. GJG

GJG Well-Known Member

Ah, that happened to me the first time, until it dawned on me that the instructions specifically said "Front first" ...

16. GJG

GJG Well-Known Member

Is it just that I'm not a very nice person, or does anyone else keep failing in the 4th part, because of an irresistable urge to run the dog over anyway ... ? :redface: