Can you help?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by dizzy winslade, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Does anyone know a guy called Jason Butlin. I lost contact when I was four, he was ten. I'm his half sister. He lived in Northampton, Bankside rd/dr. I think he went to Canterbury uni. He would be 34 with an April or May birthday. Mum called Katerina or similar. Step dad, John. Jason's birth surname was Hall.
    I don't know if he is musical but I guess this is worth a try.
    If anyone does know him, I will understand if he doesn't want anything to do with me but I would like to know something about him and let him know that dad did what he thought was best at the time and hoped that Jason would want to get in touch as an adult.
    Thanks Sarah

2. brass stick

brass stick Member

Jason Butlin / Hall

you may wish to try the Salvation Army - they're really good at tracing people and family members.

Good Luck! a real sad tale just before Christmas, hope you find him and he wants to get back in touch.

Steve

3. jingleram

jingleram Active Member

Sarah here's the number for the family tracing service provided by the Salvation Army tel:020-7367-4747. Don't hesitate to get in contact with them! Best of luck x

4. Thanks guys.

5. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Have you had an initial look on friendsreunited Sarah?

6. Yes I've tried friends reunited and genes direct. Nothing so far with surname of hall/butlin or a combination of both.