Can u believe it!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by imthemaddude, Jul 8, 2005.

1. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

2. If NASA crashed a space probe into comet in Liverpool, just imagine the looting!!!
  3. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

maybe she had foreseen a windfall of 300million for herself, and this change in astrological continuum has scuppered that, so she's trying to get compensation.
    Of course, if she were to win, then said windfall would have happened anyway, so she wouldn't have had any grounds for suit...

Don't you hate it when these things go around and around?

The world has gone mad.
  4. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

she wants a good kick in the pants if you ask me.
  5. andyp

andyp Active Member

I could just about understand it if they'd nuked Saturn or something, but a small dent in an insignificant comet? Get real.
  6. Di

Di Active Member

Na, just send CK over to represent her. :wink:
  7. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

Marina Bai has already been in touch with me and we are working on the case at present. Of course i only sent my junior office assistant of the assistant junior solicitor to deal with such a pathetic, laughable and wholly insignificant load of bull.

Whatever next?

Perhaps we should sue the Russian government for the effects that such disasters as Chernobyl and the Kursk had on our air supply and environment. :rolleyes:
  8. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

Please say you're joking!

Astrology is the biggest pile of rubbish ever. Even nuking Saturn would have no effect on that. (Would on other things though!)
  9. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

:roll: :roll: well now I have seen it all...

Any mention of Horoscopes and Astrology always brings back images of Russell Grant in green lycra during "It's a Royal Knockout" all those years ago...."shudder* :eek:

...nurse bring me my medication...I'm having visions again....:eek: :wink:
  10. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

oh. dear. lord.

has the world gone totally insane?
  11. FlugelD

FlugelD Member

Somewhere during the 60's/early 70's is my guess, but that's my early teens - may have happened earlier, but I didn't notice.

If any astrologer would like to compile a definitive list of astral bodies, I'd bet it's out of date next year....
  12. flower girl

flower girl Member

RIDICULOUS!!!! i think that is all that can be said about this issue really!